"NEW" SHOES - season limbo with photos?

antishay

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here.

I find that whenever I buy a pair of designer shoes (particularly Manolo Blahnik) I can NEVER find a photo of them online. Seriously!

WHERE do I find pictures of last season Manolos? Help me!

I find that all the vintage and few-seasons-ago ones are online and all the current season ones you can find either at the original website or one of the various others that sell MBs, but I can not find a photo of the pair I just bought.

Correction: pairs I just bought. I want to find photographs of them and I just simply cannot.

One pair are the 2.5" full pumps that have the three stripes across the whole shoe and then varying patches up the side in green, light green, and (uh...) blue-green.

The other pair is a really strappy sort of psudo-t-strap purple 3" heel with purple gems and turquoise flowers covering the straps.

Any suggestions?! I bought them at Nordstrom's Salon Shoes and they were in the sale area (but $600 on sale? I wouldn't really call them OS, ^_^)
and they're not on Nordstrom.com or the official Manolo site (because they're last season) and they're not on places like bluefly because they're too new!

Does anyone else have this problem with shoes that are in limbo between being "soo last season" and current?

:D Cheers.

Have you looked at the Manolo thread here?

antishay said:
WHERE do I find pictures of last season Manolos? Help me!
and they're not on Nordstrom.com or the official Manolo site (because they're last season) and they're not on places like bluefly because they're too new!
:D Cheers.

It's rather a long shot- but you might try ebay- theye are tons of manolos on there- old and new- no gaurantee you'll find your particular pair, but. . .

I didn't know manolo had his own website!! I mean there's neiman marcus, is that what you meant? If not I want to know what his website is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->