New York F/W 06.07 Schedule

i waaant to be theeere-that's not faaair!

I was by Briant park yesterday and took the daily news- i was trying to see if i recognized anyone but there was no luck-
What's up with those FedEx purplerizzi?

The pics are already in on Style.com for United Bamboo, Sari Gueron, ruffian, verrier, alexandre herkovitch, jasmin Shokrian, myself.... etc...

but somehow no link on style.com is working.... :doh:

Boomer said:
It's the center long "Tent" at Bryant Park. There are several in different configurations and seating; that way there can be set ups at different times for various size shows.
It's actually a maze of interconnecting tents!B)

There is an interesting video on the MSN.com Fashion Week video page about how they put all the tents together and such; not as boring as it might sound!

Thanks so much for the reply, bloomer. That is good to know.
I have one more question... does anyone know about Narciso Rodriguez? Is he showing..and where?

callaLily said:
Thanks so much for the reply, bloomer. That is good to know.
I have one more question... does anyone know about Narciso Rodriguez? Is he showing..and where?

Well according to the schedule posted a week ago he's showing tuesday 8PM.. but the place is to be announced.

ughhh the olympus fashion week page now plays small catwalk videos and offers an option for full lenght ones in messenger.com or something like that but when clicking i get totally lost, does someone knows how to watch the full lenght shows in that page?, thanks!

The videos on imgfashionworld work for mac now. I'm so happy!

they do? oh happy day! and i'm finding this out just in time for oscar!!

thanks lacy!!! :flower:

FashionRoyalty said:
is there a set date for marc by marc jacobs yet?
i think it's tonight right? but the showtime was pushed back like an hour and a half since they had problems getting things cleared thru customs. there was something on that fashionweek daily website about it over the weekend.

EDIT: oops sorry, reading is so very fundamental. marc jacobs is tonight, not marc by marc jacobs, sorry!!!

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/home/default.sps

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Proenza Schouler show at 4pm today like it said on the schedule??

Callidora said:
Did Proenza Schouler show at 4pm today like it said on the schedule??

their show was moved...here's the post from last week:

Originally scheduled for February 6, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez last week moved their show to the early morning of February 9. The issue at hand? That’s the time slot Willow—designed by Australian-based Kit Willow—had already been allocated for their runway show. Proenza Schouler blamed it on difficulties experienced with fabric deliveries, but because of the sudden shift, Willow had to reschedule airline flights, hotel accommodations, and completely reprint all their show invitations. They are now scheduled to show on Sunday at 9pm. What’s more, Proenza Schouler’s 9am slot has sent the J. Mendel team into a bit of a panic. The two high-profile design houses have in the past used several of the same high-profile models, but with J. Mendel showing at 10am—just one hour after Proenza Schouler—they are being forced to recast a portion of their show.

also, some news on sweetface:

With last year’s splashy debut under her belt, J.Lo’s Sweetface line is poised to get even sweeter. Nixing the runway in favor of an informal presentation on Friday afternoon, The Daily has learned that Lopez will not only be in attendance, but she’ll be integrated into the main act. Details remain mum, but show producer Alex de Betak revealed coyly, “It’s very exclusive; she’ll be more than just there. She rarely makes herself available in this manner, and I wouldn’t miss it.”

Thank you, that's very interesting.

So Proenza gets model priority over J. Mendel?

I was wondering the same thing...I can't find any Marc Jacobs anywhere.

as far i know...but it wasn't supposed to start until 9:30pm EST...

The lack of a complete schedule is still doing my head in! :blink: The best ones I've found so far have been at First View and Vogue UK.

Has anyone discovered any consistency in what is being streamed online by IMG? Is for example, Marc Jacobs not being shown because his shows are not at Bryant Park?

But here's what I'm really wondering...where's Libertine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->