Nicky Hilton to be dumped from Hotel project over rascist statements?

yup yup nicole richie has publically stated that she considers herself black :smile:
paris hilton is an airhead as we all know, and i guess all the rumors of her racial epithets were true. meh... she and nicky should just go spend their money quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Nicole Richie is half black.

I've been watching some of these videos that her publicists are pulling out of YouTube, to keep it from being widespread. According to Parasite Hilton "most people are ugly and poor white trash and wishes they were her" She also get's mad when her friend talks to an asian and asks "Ew, why are you talking to that nasty *****?" And more Jewish remarks.

wow, she couldn't be more stupid.
so much for that garbage about Paris being a smart business woman about her career

ChrisYSL212 said:
Yes, Nicole Richie is half black.

I've been watching some of these videos that her publicists are pulling out of YouTube, to keep it from being widespread. According to Parasite Hilton "most people are ugly and poor white trash and wishes they were her" She also get's mad when her friend talks to an asian and asks "Ew, why are you talking to that nasty *****?" And more Jewish remarks.

:blink:

As if I needed more of a reason to hate the biotch....:angry:

Sorry, but my paranoid bent leads me to believe Paris is some CIA psy-ops personage, drafted into the War on Terror, pumped full of mind-altering drugs and shoved into a Pink Floyd psychedelic light-show torture-box a la Ipcress File. She's taking the fall for you and me. God Bless America.

Paris needs to be slapped one good time by one of those she makes racist remarks about all of the time. She'll stop then.

Girl is as dumb as a rock.

^I think she'd like it, the slapping--plus she'd videotape the event, dub in some squeaky breathing noises and more racial epithets, and make a fortune on sales of the download.

God help me, but I wish she would lose every dime she has and have to live like the normal everyday person. Until that happens, nothing will affect her and her thoughts.

MarilynMonroe said:
God help me, but I wish she would lose every dime she has and have to live like the normal everyday person. Until that happens, nothing will affect her and her thoughts.

What goes around comes around. It's so cliche but so true. She'll learn.

And, her head is huge. Literally.:innocent:

Thank you to those who came up with 'Penis' and 'Parasite' Hilton, :D hilarious stuff. Anyway, yeah, I thought there had been other racist videos, and we should have known better by now, they are truly philistine trash. I really can't for the life of me grasp who in their right mind would pay more for some sh*tty condo just because it's called 'Nicky O'. Are people really so brainwashed that they think... what, it will be glamorous because some desperate greedy developer paid Nicky for her name? Who, who would get excited about that? I genuinely don't understand the appeal. I can barely stand the Trite-Trumps, but at least that girl went to school, and maybe has a little more than just BS in her head, (key word - maybe).
Reading stories about any of these people makes me depressed, and concerned about the human race. If these are the idols of a lot of people, especially my age, young people, I just wonder where we are going. Then I read TFS, and it makes me feel better. There are so many smart, clever people out there, who definitely aren't fooled by self obsessed dimwits, that it gives me hope. Maybe these people are 'popular' only because they have tons of PR people putting them in your face, creating the interest out of thin air. Instead of them actually being enjoyed or sought after. Here's hoping that few people are fooled by these trolls, and instead take their icon with a pinch of genuine creativity or intelligence.

lucky star said:
Thank you to those who came up with 'Penis' and 'Parasite' Hilton, :D hilarious stuff. Anyway, yeah, I thought there had been other racist videos, and we should have known better by now, they are truly philistine trash. I really can't for the life of me grasp who in their right mind would pay more for some sh*tty condo just because it's called 'Nicky O'. Are people really so brainwashed that they think... what, it will be glamorous because some desperate greedy developer paid Nicky for her name? Who, who would get excited about that? I genuinely don't understand the appeal. I can barely stand the Trite-Trumps, but at least that girl went to school, and maybe has a little more than just BS in her head, (key word - maybe).
Reading stories about any of these people makes me depressed, and concerned about the human race. If these are the idols of a lot of people, especially my age, young people, I just wonder where we are going. Then I read TFS, and it makes me feel better. There are so many smart, clever people out there, who definitely aren't fooled by self obsessed dimwits, that it gives me hope. Maybe these people are 'popular' only because they have tons of PR people putting them in your face, creating the interest out of thin air. Instead of them actually being enjoyed or sought after. Here's hoping that few people are fooled by these trolls, and instead take their icon with a pinch of genuine creativity or intelligence.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!^_^
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE:flower:

mellowdrama said:
Sorry, but my paranoid bent leads me to believe Paris is some CIA psy-ops personage, drafted into the War on Terror, pumped full of mind-altering drugs and shoved into a Pink Floyd psychedelic light-show torture-box a la Ipcress File. She's taking the fall for you and me. God Bless America.

:lol: I'm going to put that on my grave stone.

lucky star said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Racist Hiltons

:angry: regardless of whom they are friends with Paris and Nicki's tape that I watched they talked about jews and blacks in a distasteful manner nobody should fund anything for either of them ever they are so awful
saying "i'm a fat as* jew" it was mostly nicki actually yet these two will contine to have money thrown at them it's sick

It's not racism, it's name-calling, acting like an *** for a camera. Now, if the Nicky-O developer's condos displaced an Afro-Cuban shantytown, that's racism and/or classism. I have a hard time believing these girls are racist or antisemitic when all their friends and associates are black and Jewish. From the brief time I spent in the Entertainment Industrial Complex, name-calling, self- and other-deprecation seems to be the rule. It's not indicative of how people actually treat one another.

Intimate, trusting family and other close friendships generally lead to bad behavior against whatever outgroup one chooses to focus on. It's not as if the Hilton sisters were planning a lynching, stealing an election, or incarcerating a generation. If you're going to act like an *** on camera, don't let that sh*t get leaked...unless of course it's all intentional. Perhaps Nicky doesn't want to be linked with the developement anymore, or Miami is soon underwater, or we're planning to invade Cuba, best invest elsewhere, etc.

Anyway, I can tell we're all so pure here, so choose your stones carefully.
Cheers!

Beautiful words,lucky star!B)

Everything those hilton girls do and say are beyond ridiculous!!!

Ugh! No wonder Nicole Richie dumped these trashy girls! They are horrible, they have NO class, and hopefully the Hiltons will lose all their money and file bankrupt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->