Nicola Wincenc

Ricardo Seco F/W 13.14 New York
sooo cute
woahyummy@tumblr
tumblr_m6l8vgJIR81r9x3oko1_500.gif

Models Greg Remmey, Nicola Wincenc and Antonio join Aline Weber in this sexy rooftop shoot by Paola Kudacki for the latest issue of 25 magazine; with styling by Michael Philouze, hair by Shay Ashual, makeup by Sil Bruinsma, manicure by Yuko and prop design by Manny Norena.

homotography

his agent really should set a tone with him, he has a really good face for both indie styles and high class gents. that's what he can get big success with in my opinion.

hommemodel/hommemodel/fashionisto/requestmodels/zimbio

I don't think he needs to do nude at all, especially it's just the beginning of his career. a lot of male models got disposable because of the nudity overuse. if this thread is his model book and I don't know him, I'll just ignore and find others immediately. I wish his agency will manage him better, he really deserves it.

I just hope they'll never have the crazy idea of chopping his locks :ninja: , heaven forbid.

I'd say it's just a matter of time.. Many models like him eventually chop theirs off. Seems like the industry dislike male models with long hair.

I know -_- , they all do, Tomek and Duncan were shockers, but there are some I just can't imagine with short hair, like Willy or Marcel, that'd be very wtf!!! Funny thing is that the ones who looked better with very short hair, let it grow, like Chad and Yuri. They are models anyway, and they always manage to look good at the end :lol: ... I just hope Nicola's moment is not close.

Photography IRA CHERNOVA
Styling ANASTASIA PATELLIS
Model NICOLA WINCENC at ReQuest Models

boysbygirls.co.uk

Model Nicola Wincenc a promising face with Re:Quest Models teams up with photographer Joseph Quevedo for a fresh portfolio update.

malemodelscene.net

i-D Spring 2013
'WHAT MAKES ME ME?'
Ph: Greg Harris
Styling: Tony Irvine

streeters.com

Calvin Klein Fall 2013 Presentation New York

essentialhommemag.com

Arena Homme + S/S 2013
'TAGO MAGO'

Ph: Danko Steiner
Styling: Ana Steiner

replimited.com

I was excited to see Danko's work, but these kinda disappoints me. great profile shots as he always does still.

casting call
ph. Ryan Michael Kelly
ryanmichaelkelly.com

Interview May 2013
On the Beach

Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Stylist: Karl Templer
Hair: Shon
Make-Up: Mark Carrasquillo
Models: Tilda Lindstam, Sasha Luss, Irina Kravchenko, Katya Riabinkina, Amanda Murphy, Kremi Otashliyska, Lisa Verberght, Irina Nikolaeva, Maja Salamon, Giedre Kiaulenaite, Charlie Westerberg, Janis Ancens, Tomek Szalanski, Nicola Wincenc, Alex Bouchard, Fielding Lewis, Nicholas Costa, Chris Davis, Raphael Wolf and Jeremy Matos

interviewmagazine.com via Marc10

Interview May 2013
Ph: Gregory Harris
Styling: Matthew Tauger

edwardkim.tumblr.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back