Nicolas Andreas Taralis Updates

Thanks for posting, mass! :flower:

The jacket fits you very nicely... slim, but not overall tight-ish... just a very nice, straight shape for an 80ies bomber jacket style! It's weird, though, to hear that the second zip doesn't function on this one - I think I recall the jacket I tried at Maria Luisa functioning perfectly well on the second zip, not just like a decoration... :huh:

no, the 2nd zip works, i just meant a 2way-zipper like on the runway :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
no, the 2nd zip works, i just meant a 2way-zipper :smile:

alright, the way it looked in the image, one could have thought that the second zip would lead straight into the ribbed stand collar... that must have been your sweater then! =)

here's also a close up of the patchwork knit pattern from fw'06, as used in the sweaters and knit capes. i put it on a white background and highlighted the image slightly to allow a closer look on all the different sections, it's really quite amazing and elaborate up close, but is surprisingly subtle when worn as it's all black with just the right dose of gold lamé.

Attachments

• patchwork strickmuster 1.JPG
    patchwork strickmuster 1.JPG
    414.2 KB · Views: 6
looks amazing... i'd still like to get one eventually. i saw one of his lurex tweed jackets from the cerruti collection, and the fabric was just as luxe. it was very much a chanel jacket for men...

00070m.jpg

men.style

thanks for the pic :flower: hopefully some pics of his new collection surface sometime soon.

I really love what I am seeing... :heart:

That jacket is amazing mass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->