Nicole "Cole" Tusznio

Just found her thread and I have to say: she's truly impressive! So in love with her rather "long" eyebrows and the stern gaze she has.
But: do we know for sure she's with Supreme? :unsure: Would be great though - I think she really fits their aesthetics. Not to mention: I'd absolutely love to see Polas by Rowland of Nicole B)

^I'd love to see Rowland polaroids of her also but there are none as far as I know. She is with Supreme though, she went to New York with them for a short trip before the shows started.

Featured on Models.com "Daily Duo" today...
"Nicole Tusznio is one of Mode Models’ latest discoveries, and this vamp from Vancouver is the perfect mixture of sophistication, elegance, and rebellion. A little Maryna Linchuk, a bit Hilary Rhoda, Nicole’s energy and dynamic beauty can’t help but burn through the page (or, in this case, the screen). Good gracious, isn’t she audacious!"
NicoleTusznio-pola-07.jpg

NicoleTusznio-pola-06.jpg

Source:
Models.com

she could be an actress, too! her face speaks million languages!

gorgeoussss gorgeousss

shes such a sweety and so amazing. Wish all the best for her.

one of the comments on models.com said this "Nicole is absolutely sensational and just signed with Supreme Models (”Women”, in New York, Milan and Paris)"
I checked the websites but shes not on there....

^No she isn't on there yet but she has been signed with Supreme for a few months now I'm suite sure. Hopefully we get to see her up on the boards soon!

yeah, can't wait! she really does have this vampire look going on. i love it.

nic_nat_web.jpg

Nicole and her sister Natalie
pht: DAVID MACGILLIVRAY
davidmacgillivray.wordpress.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"