Nicole Fox

lanvinray

Reaction score
Nicole from Louisville, Colorado is 18 years old and stands 5'7''. She is the winner of ANTM Cycle 13 :flower:
niocle.jpg

buddytv

Yeah I am so happy she won it! I really like her bone structure. She always reminds me of a redhead Yulia Lobova. I have a feeling we will see her in Milan and Paris soon :woot:

yay for nicole :D for once, a winner i'm proud of. who knows what kind of work she'll get, but i think of her as the Alice of America's Next Top Model, so i'm sure some runways will be in her future :D

Of all the disastrous season finales of ANTM...this was an exception...Tyra finally made a good decision...Nicole deserves it! she can improve her walk but no one can deny that she is fierceee :lol: congrats! :flower:

lanvinray, you beat me to it! I was waiting for Wilhelmina to put up her profile so I could snag the tests for her thread. There is a Nicole F listed under New Models for Wilhelmina New York, but it's just a placeholder. Nothing has been loaded to it.

It's hilarious that, as the winner of the short cycle, Nicole is not the shortest winner.

I'm anxious to see what Wilhelmina does for her.

yeah, i hardly watched the season... but glad nicole won. her and erin are the only ones who looked like models

by ELC Photo

Here is some pre-show work.

Nicole_06.jpg

Nicole_05.jpg

Nicole_04.jpg

Nicole_02.jpg

Nicole_01.jpg

Nicole_15.jpg

Nicole_14.jpg

Nicole_13.jpg

elcphoto.com

Users who are viewing this thread