Molly O'Connell

she has one of the most perfect model faces but still takes lifeless pics I wish she could add something to her poses

Those photos are a little more like it. I still don't think the hair is doing her any favours though, at least not like it is for Brittani, who can really work the androgynous thing.

Photographer: Seth London
Makeup: Renarda Joy
Styling: Tori Famuyiwa

yfrog.com/user/ToriolaInc/profile

She has a short neck... and the hand clutching the armpit is... manly? Wish she'd do better tests...

Photographer: Seth London
Makeup: Renarda Joy
Styling: Tori Famuyiwa

modelmayhem.com/1669397 (credit to Asia @ RTV Games)

if she gets the right agency, some good hair and back to her athletic self theres still hope

i was going through lara mullen's thread and i was like "oh hi molly" :rofl:
Prada S/S 2012

damn, that hair better grow quickly, cause molly just has to become a real top model

Pictures I took of Brittani & Molly at the Health & Fitness Expo (June 25, 2011).

Credit: Myself (from my digi-cam). Please keep the tag intact, and credit me if you post these elsewhere. Thanks! :smile:

ugh that haircut, Not doing her any justice ! Luckily her beautiful long locks are back by this time.

I can not get past that hair.... ugh.... seems like an unnecessarily vindictive thing for Tyra n crew to; do...

Tbh, as terrible as her hair is, it's no worse than Arizona's current hair. Have you seen those Fendi or I Marant ads? UK Vogue cover? Terrible hair. But of course, she's the 'it' girl, so of course she can have as awful hair as she wants.

Her short do is so bad that it actually makes her look more average than ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->