Nicole Hofman

Showcard - NY F/W 10: Trump

010_Nicole_Hofman.jpg

010_Nicole_Hofman_.jpg

models.com

Argh that first pic of her showcard is SO, so good :crush: I just can't get over how stunning she looks with such messy, carefree styling. Amazing girl!
And I really wouldn't have thought that I'll say this about her because I found her rather dull and faceless on the runways last season... Defenitely going to watch her this time around.

^ Thanks for sharing that! Looking so great in this... Man, I just can't stop swooning over her hair :blush:

NEW GIRLS!

February 7, 2010 in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

EXCLUSIVE! Casting director Michelle Lee’s casting shots of her top new girls for the AW1o NY shows.

nicole-hoffman.jpg

Nicole Hoffman

thelovemagazineblog.wordpress.com

Here's a interview from haveaneyeonthem.blogspot.com

november 14, 2009
Hallo Nicole Hofman!
How did your career start, did you send pictures to an agency or were you scouted by someone?
I was scouted by Renate Peters of House of Orange, who saw pictures of me via another model who is also represented bij HOO.

What agencies are you with?
Marylin in Paris
Why Not in Milan
Premier in Londen
Mikas in Stockholm

What shoot did you enjoy the most ?
So far, I really liked my first testshoot with Philip Riches and the shoot voor Glamour Magazine with Marc de Groot

What fashionweeks have you done ? And which one do you like the most ?
I just started with modeling and still have to do 1 year of school, so this was my first show season. I did the show voor Prada in Milan and Burberry in Londen. And in Paris shows for Givenchy, Lanvin, Loewe, Yves Saint Laurent, Kenzo and Dries van Noten.

What skincare products do you use ?
Vichy cream and Creoline H2O, just bought in Paris to clean my face.

What exercises do you do to stay in shape ?
I play volleybal and go to the gym to do cardio/fitness.

What do you want to accomplish in your modelling career ?
I hope to become a famous model. I always wanted to become a model, already when I was very young. It must be so great to work for magazines all over the world, like Vogue. To be able to work with top photographers and do campaigns. And of course to do even more shows next season.

What makes you different from all the other models ?
I have a fringe, which not many models have. And for the rest I think you should ask clients about that, it is hard to say things about yourself. I just like to do my best and love to develop myself in my model career together with my agent here in Holland aswell with the agencies I'm with abroad.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thank you for bringing the interview here. It seems she really likes modeling and fashion, good to know that.

Here's a interview from haveaneyeonthem.blogspot.com

november 14, 2009
Hallo Nicole Hofman!
How did your career start, did you send pictures to an agency or were you scouted by someone?
I was scouted by Renate Peters of House of Orange, who saw pictures of me via another model who is also represented bij HOO.

What agencies are you with?
Marylin in Paris
Why Not in Milan
Premier in Londen
Mikas in Stockholm

What shoot did you enjoy the most ?
So far, I really liked my first testshoot with Philip Riches and the shoot voor Glamour Magazine with Marc de Groot

What fashionweeks have you done ? And which one do you like the most ?
I just started with modeling and still have to do 1 year of school, so this was my first show season. I did the show voor Prada in Milan and Burberry in Londen. And in Paris shows for Givenchy, Lanvin, Loewe, Yves Saint Laurent, Kenzo and Dries van Noten.

What skincare products do you use ?
Vichy cream and Creoline H2O, just bought in Paris to clean my face.

What exercises do you do to stay in shape ?
I play volleybal and go to the gym to do cardio/fitness.

What do you want to accomplish in your modelling career ?
I hope to become a famous model. I always wanted to become a model, already when I was very young. It must be so great to work for magazines all over the world, like Vogue. To be able to work with top photographers and do campaigns. And of course to do even more shows next season.

What makes you different from all the other models ?
I have a fringe, which not many models have. And for the rest I think you should ask clients about that, it is hard to say things about yourself. I just like to do my best and love to develop myself in my model career together with my agent here in Holland aswell with the agencies I'm with abroad.

I'm actually the writer of the interview (and the blog), hihi ^_^
Thanks for posting!

Nicole is on models.com/newfaces today

Agency:
Why Not Model Management

Height:
180cm (5′11″)

Place of Origin:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Ethnic Origin:
Dutch

Birthsign:
Libra

How discovered:
By my agent at House of Orange Models in Amsterdam

Favorite music, band:
Pop music, R&B

Hobbies:
Volleyball & fitness

Favorite artist (any kind:(
Beyonce

Place you would love to visit:
The Bahamas

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Improve walking on the highest heels ever!

http://models.com/newfaces/modeloftheweek/1883

i dont like how in all of those, except the first, her chin is lifted soo much

I think Nicole actually looks really nice in all the shots posted above ^_^ She gives me a little Freja-vibe with that hair. But... I wish she would turn up somewhere on the ruways now :unsure:

Nicole, where are you? who's hiding you? Calvin? Marc? Russell? or...OMG! Rad? please no :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->