Nicole Richie expecting baby number two!

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Good Charlotte star Joel Madden is celebrating after learning his partner Nicole Richie is pregnant with the couple's second child.

Madden and Richie, who welcomed daughter Harlow Winter Kate in January 2008, are preparing to become parents for the second time, the rocker confirmed on his band's official website on Saturday.

And the singer insists he was thrilled by the news.

In an entry entitled "Better than winning an OSCAR!", Madden announces: "What’s better than winning an Oscar? I am so happy to tell everyone that Harlow is going to be a big sister!

"God has truly blessed my family. Hope your (sic) all feeling as good as I am right now………"
http://www.kvos.com/entertainment/s...g-baby-number-two/Ppvop8Ysvk-EbXoAh8Xogg.cspx

I'm so happy for them :smile: it's such wonderful news. She does not look pregnant at all. I don't think it's being confirmed that she is actually pregnant or adopting. I guess we'll have to wait and see. It's so lovely :heart:!!

i think its great, but very unexcepted. i wonder if she will adopted because she doesn't seem pregnant

i just heard it on E like two seconds ago, its insane:D

I'm thrilled for her-being a mom has really changed Nicole for the better and I can only imagine how she feels now.

congrats to them!! I'm so happy they're such a lovely couple:heart:

E! says she will adopting.. i really think its great.. too soon maybe.. but great

i think she s pregnant, check out the bump here
jjb

nicole-joel-party-2229-3.jpg

nicole-joel-party-2229-4.jpg

nicole-joel-party-2229-2.jpg

nicole-joel-party-2229-1.jpg

I think those pics look like she is pregnant. So maybe she really is and isn't adopting...

it seems she and joel madden are really in love.. i was totally surprised back in the days when they started dating, then harlow appeared really quickly.. but its totally cool they stick to each other and work on expanding their family..

nicole looks radiant while pregnant. love her hair and make up.

I think she will be pregnant too i'm guessing around 3 months. Harlow is 13 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->