Nicole Richie may be at Liverpool fashion week

Reaction score
Ive just read this on http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/.

This is really big and exciting possibly dissapointing news for me as i am working backstage at Liverpool fashion week next week.

According to the Liverpool Echo website, Nicole Richie was set and booked to attend Liverpool fashion week next week.

Insider hears that US actress and socialite Nicole Richie, aka Paris Hilton’s some-time best mate, was heading this way as the A-list attraction of the week’s finale party.

That was until nature intervened and Ms Richie announced she was expecting her second baby with Good Charlotte rock star Joel Madden.

Our disappointed source reveals: “The first thing we knew about her pregnancy was when she was talking about it at the Oscars.

“We’d booked her to come to the finale fashion show and then host the party afterwards. We did a survey on Facebook and her and Paris Hilton came out as the two stars most people wanted to see.

“We decided on Nicole because she hasn’t really done anything in Britain so we thought we’d be guaranteed plenty of interest, whereas Paris has been everywhere over the last few weeks with her reality show.”

In fact, organisers were so keen to get her they were ready to splash £20,000 for just two days.
“She’s not cheap, but we planned to fly her into Manchester next Thursday, put her up at the Hard Day’s Night Hotel and then take her round Liverpool for photo opportunities.

“We would have expected her to do quite a lot and that just wasn’t going to happen once we knew she was pregnant. Her manager said they didn’t want her coming to Britain now anyway, so we agreed to cancel.”

All is not lost celeb-wise, though. Our source adds: “Now we’re getting offered things left, right and centre so next week we’ll be announcing new names.”​

I am soo so gutted if she does not come to Liverpool!!
I think it would just be a crazy coincidence, me working backstage and Nicole Richie being there!
I hope she still comes!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->