Nina Ricci F/W 04.05 Paris

00190f.jpg

00220f.jpg

THE coat :heart:

00340f.jpg

00350f.jpg

taking his ss04 inspiration a step further :wink:

très chic .. thats something i'd expect from Theyskens at Rochas...

00420f.jpg

00430f.jpg

tulle layering :heart:

This collection doesn't break any grounds but I like how relaxed and unpretentious it is. I miss seeing two-piece ensembles (sweater + skirt) on the runway, and they seem so effortless on Nina Ricci.

I love that coat worn by Stam and the wonderful shoes, and the skirts strike the right balance between casual and dressy:

00120f.jpg
00270f.jpg

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 10th, 2004 - 8:09 am
:woot: amazing collection again from the new designer at Nina Ricci :heart:

thanks for the topic and the adorable choices guys :flower:
you're velcome. it is a really good collection.

sorry bout misspelling

I am not impressed from this collection. :doh: I absolutely loathe these kinds of clothes. You know, the vintage-inspired ones ala Chloe and Marc Jacobs. What I want is innovative, non-repetitive clothing. :heart:

Still, these had some impressive pieces. The ones you'd expect from a collection like this, if it was good. I also liked his S/S '04 collection more than this.

:shock: this is certainly not mark jacobs or chloe inspired, i cannot see the connection honestly :wacko:

its a clear continuation from his ss04 line, personally i prefer this to his previous collection for Ricci :ninja:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 13th, 2004 - 2:56 am
:shock: this is certainly not mark jacobs or chloe inspired, i cannot see the connection honestly :wacko:
I guess so. I saw the collection again and I think what made say these were ala Chloe & Jacobs were some retro-ish pieces and silhouette, but know I can clearly see it is not retro. More of modern ladylike clothing. But my opinion on the collection hasn't changed. I like his Spring better. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->