Nina Ricci S/S 11 Paris

^^ i so agree.

it's beautiful, feminine, soft, wearable. i want to see the whole collection.

I do wish satin didn't remind of cheap prom gowns. It's an inbred prejudice of mine, I apologise. The mix of materials achieves very girlish, flirty feel that borders on excessive when executed in almost garish, bright colors (read: the odd shot of hot pink). I do like the pieces in the more subtle tones though.

My favorite Paris collection so far. Love the color palette with the smoky brown, grey, mauve, dusty rose nudes -- the brighter colors were great too, but the others really stole my heart. Such a romantic collection and completely wearable.

I love all the small details -- the lining of the coats with the bold stripe, the floral sewn on embellishments, the way the different fabrics are perfectly intertwined.

I could go on and on :wub:

This is good...kind of follows last season seamlessly, only less OTT (although there are still some looks that could do toning down). The black and white lace dresses, the black dress on Aline and the pink feathered cocktail on Jac will all be editorial hits...I think.

Even the people in the audience don't look enthused. Look at the clapping.
This looks second rate. I don't even like the colours.

This collection was gorgeous. A little "Lanvin-esque" but who cares.

it's such a grab bag of hits and misses that it really doesn't warrant remark except that the hits were so gorgeous. in the contest of the who-can-perform-better-in-theyskens-wake contest, copping wins this round with some of those positively dries-van-noten-beautiful tops in those gorgeous colors.

00570m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->