Nina Ricci F/W 2005, Paris

I do not concur at all.

Stating that they would not sell in a mass market is well rather silly since it's highly unlikely that any potential buyer of High Street Fashion would be thrawling through the local unisex market for a 3-4 digit £ dress.

In the point of expression: I'd give that most of these dresses give a rather great account of the wearer perhaps not whether she loves RHCP or Dr Dre but such statements belong to sub-culture posing and that's another issue.

I'm just hoping that someday you'll have the luxury of seeing some lass float by in any of those dresses.

not crazy about the pics posted...but i'll have a look at the rest of the collection to see if there are any othere pieces that can redeem this for me...

thanks for the topic guys...:flower:

love him or hate him, i think lars, more than many in fashion, has a very specific woman he dresses with his clothes. there were a number of slinky party dresses that i thought would look good on countless partygoing women worldwide. i did not see as much progress this season as i did last, but i must give him kudos for keeping me interested in satin-y slip dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->