Nine West

Nine West is one of my favorite shoe brands - the styles are classic with a modern twist. Anyone have any pairs they'd like to share? I just bought a pair that I'll post soon. :shifty:

ninewestkz2.jpg

zappos.com

I'm in love with their Gladiator shoes :wub:

81qnj19gpklaa280ii1.jpg
91uljphpulaa280xz5.jpg

81wdiudqiklaa280lv2.jpg
416n37m2laa280ra1.jpg

amazon.com

The wedge is a bit too big for my liking though.
It's sold in lots of colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried on the black gladiator shoes...they are adorable but they just looked awkard on me. I was so disapointed!

6pm.com has nine west shoes for way cheaper then ninewest.com...if you were going to buy a pair.

Does anyone have the Nine West Kanal T-Straps? I don't know if I should get them! I really like them in bronze!!!!

I also got the Nine West Heeches... the gladiator wedges in black. I wish I had them in dark brown too! But they don't have my size anywhere :(

Pink - you could also try major department stores, like Bloomingdales or Nordstrom. They sell Nine West too.

Good luck!

Nat, I like the front but not sure about the heel. Im not sure if i feel that its not as high as it should be or if its the thickness..
Ps had no idea there was a nine west thread, im so blind! Looking for the heeches as well.. Cant decided between black or the tan colour. But either way if anyone knows an online shop that sends to australia.... let me in!!

nat, I like those even better than the gladiator style. YAY for sure!!

Covered heels damage

I have a question/complaint. Don't get me wrong, I love Nine West shoes. They are in my price range, great range of styles and usually decently comfortable. But it has happened to me at least three times on different Nine West shoes, that the covering of the covered heel gets torn off. Even on a pair that I'd only worn about twice and wore out and at night and didn't even do any dancing or anything or trip or have someone step on my heel (which I don't know how they would). But when I get home, the "leather" or whatever they use is all scraped and peeling off the heel.

The first time this happened I returned the shoe b/c it had never happened to me before I thought it was definitely defective since I'd only worn the shoes twice and didn't handle them roughly. But it happened again to another Nine West shoe, but I felt bad doing another return so I scraped all the leather off the heel and spray painted those gold just for a fun pair. And it happened to a third as well after light wear. And each time I was sad because they were all really cute shoes before the damage.

Now I never buy covered heels from Nine West, only stacked. But it kills me since so many of the cute ones have covered heels. And it's curious because I have covered heels in other brands which this has never happened to, but it still makes me hesitant to buy covered heels in any brand.

So I want to know, has this ever happened to you? Does it happen regularly? Do you think these were defective shoes? Do you buy covered heels? Do you have any tips for preventing damage? Just because this has been bothering me forever and I just finally found this nine West thread. Sorry for the long post, just want to explain the situation. :blush:

ETA: when I returned the first pair the associate said it could have just scraped against a barstool or when you get out of the car. I didn't remember scraping anything. I just think it's wrong that a pair of shoes could be damaged to the point of un-wearability by such a small action. They should just make them better. I mean I think I have cheapo charlotte russe shoes that have held up through more.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your input songbirdsel and luckyme. yeah, i was thinking about the heel too. i wish they were a bit taller or slightly thicker. i'm still not sure on this but i guess i would have to go in and try them on.

Hi can anyone tell me if the gladiator wedges in post #23 are true to size? Or nine west shoes in general? Also, what do M N W represent-i'm guessing that they are the different widths narrow, medium and wide but I'm not sure how narrow N would be...

I'd say Nine West shoes are mostly true to size. I've tried on a few pairs and found that it really depends on the height and style, however. If you're able to try the wedges out in person, I'd definitely recommend doing so before making any purchases.

As for the N, M, and W, you're correct in that they represent the different widths. Medium is really just another way of saying average, from my experience, so if you think your feet aren't slimmer or larger than normal, go with that width.

Hi all! I've been trying to find the Nine West Gaullas in Taupe everywhere online... in a size 7 or 7.5. Does anyone else know any other shoe sites that may carry Nine West? I googled and nothing came up besides Pimperlime and Endless and Amazon, which all don't carry it (nor does the Nine West website).

Here's what they look like
http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do?pid=570491012&tid=PLFR1&ap=3

Also, are they true to size^ ?? The Nine West Heeches ran a little too big in my normal size. Should I size 1/2 down?

Nine West Vintage Shoes

I ordered this in black. What do you guys think of it? Do you like it and is the black better?

PG.EPPONIER.BLACKSU.PE.jpg

PG.EPPONIER.PUTGYSU.PE.jpg

ninewest.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->