Nirvana

^ thanks for clarifying Scott.

Here's Michael Stipe's lovely speech introducing / inducting the band. I wish the crowd were a little quieter.

Cobain: Montage of Heck - trailer!

Looks amazing; here's a great article on it:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/20...irvana-montage-of-heck-brett-morgen-interview

a quote from the above...

Most important for Morgen is that Cobain’s daughter, Frances, is happy with the film. When they first met, he recalls: “Before I could get two words out of my mouth Frances started telling me what she thought the film should be, and it was the exact movie that I was about to pitch to her.” Now 22, she was just short of two years old when her father died, so she has no memories of him. “You gave me a couple of hours with my dad I never had,” she told Morgen after seeing the film. Similarly, Love told him: “It’s as close as I’ve got to him in 20 years.” Morgen’s voice wavers when he talks about Frances. “She hadn’t seen any of [the material]: she had never seen a letter, not a frame of footage. She wasn’t aware of its existence.”

^ be sure to share your review with me when you see it; i'll write something here too. :smile:

^ be sure to share your review with me when you see it; i'll write something here too. :smile:

Of course my dear!^_^:flower::heart:
Can't wait for your opinion too. It really matters that Frances is behind it. All this unseen footage after all those years. It's going to be emotional! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->