Non Asian models with epicanthic fold

Perickles

Reaction score
I want to know more models with this feature :wink: I find this pretty interesting. Post white and black models as well. Don't post any Asian model, because everybody knows they have epicanthic folds, it's just part of their phenotype and I want to see exotic models. Thank you :cool:

Agyness Deyn

13214394.jpg

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Kelly Mittendorf

968full-kelly-mittendorf.jpg

listal.com

Kirsi Pyrhonen

Kirsi+Pyrhonen+by+Elina+Simonen.jpg

mode.newslicious.net

Many Sudanese models also have that feature and also a couple fo South African models

Jeddy Malesh

I found this Sudanese beauty. I love her eyes!

Jeddy Malesh

Jeddy-Malesh-Face-of-South-Sudan-2012-Perth-by-Kim-Grubb.jpg

abidjanaise blogspot

Weronika Dus, she's polish. I'm not entirely sure she does not have any sort of mongoloid blood. Who knows? I hope it's ok to post her despite her eurasian look.

weronika_dus_img.jpg

wIMG_6181.jpg

weronika_M1327477747654667_1.jpg

source: models.com and 8fi

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk what constitutes a true epicanthic fold but i think these models kind of have it

Sean Opry

sluthate

Bette Franke

style

Not a model but Josh Hartnett

bimitri

Last edited by a moderator:
Epicanthic fold, epicanthal fold, epicanthus, or simply eye fold [2] are names for a skin fold of the upper eyelid, covering the inner corner (medial canthus) of the eye

iHjukyN.jpg

wikipedia

Maybe the term "hooded eyes" would be more fitting. All eyes are beautiful, but hooded eyes are my favorite for sure.

Björk

Well, she's not a model but she's an example of being non Asian with developed epicanthic folds. There are many Caucasian people like her as well as black people with this particular (for someone who lives out of Asia) skin fold.

386227_10150517837257195_571462194_10642412_386031486_n.jpg

meteneishastaelparrus.blogspot.com

And this is the general phenotype when you have an Asian mother and a Caucasian father. I wonder if this is the same when your father is the Asian and your mother the Caucasian, and of course this phenotype must be present in succeeding generations too and at different levels, some of then may get more skin and some other less, just like Asians. I suppose, would be logical. But I have no idea. I like creating my hypothesis, but I'm aware I'm ignorant lol.

epican1.jpg

waynesword.palomar.edu

Devon Aoki

Well, I read that her mother is Caucasian and her father Asian. She's American.
Seems she got less skin in her eyes. So could be that this feature is more prominent when your mother is Asian. Who knows .... :P

1z6z3u1.jpg

throughhereye.blogspot.com

idleaf.jpg

devonaoki.free.fr

Now that is true epicanthic on a non-Asian model, although I suspect she must have some Asian in her...I think I see it.

#17 looks a bit like Fei Fei in that photo don't you think?

Perhaps highlighted by the makeup, and not exactly a model, but spotted it on Elena Perminova. She is Siberian.
BVuDXjH.jpg

@lenaperminova

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"