Non-standard fashion magazines

writergal28

Reaction score
Hi!

Don't know if this should be in the magazine category or the careers/education section, but here goes: Would you read a fashion/lifestyle magazine where all the models are not what the fashion industry would consider "standard size" models? What if they were average or a little on the tall side (but not close to 6') tall and a US size 6-12 (don't worry about the whole sample size thing as there are designers who cater specficially to certain sizes)? Would you still pick it up/read it?

A non-standard magazine is something that I might eventually want to pursue.

^if the magazine and the styling are interesting... i'll do...
Vogue Paris already put some "xl" models in their issue... once or twice, okay... but they did it...
but a bad point items shooted in fashion magzines come straight from the catwalk... so I doubt they'll fit in... that's the all problem, I guess...

^if the magazine and the styling are interesting... i'll do...
Vogue Paris already put some "xl" models in their issue... once or twice, okay... but they did it...
but a bad point items shooted in fashion magzines come straight from the catwalk... so I doubt they'll fit in... that's the all problem, I guess...

But what if you pretty much only feature new/independent designers and/or non-standard sized designers (i.e. designers who SPECIALIZE in clothings not meant to fit models)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->