Noomi Rapace

Her make-up looks much better on the recent red carpet. Now I just wish she'd go back to a darker colour, really don't like the blonde.
The Drop sounds good, and Noomi is a terrific actress, so its bound to be a hit.

EE British Academy Awards Nominees Party - February 7, 2015

starity.hu

2015 EE British Academy Film Awards
T4Yxssq.jpg

just jared

The BRIT Awards 2015 in London - February 25, 2015

starity.hu

Noomi Rapace attends the H&M show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2015/2016 on March 4, 2015 in Paris, France.

zimbio

Look at those cheekbones. She's got quite a quirky style which I might not really like, but it works for her. Just wish she'd work on more projects so we can see her on UK & US magazines.

Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 - Givenchy Show - March 8, 2015

starity.hu

Ben Weller Photoshoot 2015 for MatchesFashion's The Style Report Spring/Summer 2015

starity.hu

She's killing it with that pantsuit, so quirky. A shame about the hair though.

Thanks for posting Jexxica!! :flower:

Noomi Rapace attends the UK Premiere of "Child 44" at Vue West End on April 16, 2015 in London, England.​
8ewzH7J.jpg

KtpsPDO.jpg

zimbio.com

Really like the daring dress choice. As usual my only complaint is her hair and make-up which is lacking.

Camilla Akrans Photoshoot 2015 for Contributor Magazine

starity.hu

Actress Noomi Rapace attends "The Art Of Behind The Scenes Jaeger-LeCoultre And Finch & Partners" party at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 15, 2015 in Cap d'Antibes, France.
B0MwrQF.jpg

zimbio

Noomi Rapace attends a photocall for "Callas" during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival on May 17, 2015 in Cannes, France.

zimbio

Noomi Rapace attends the Premiere of "The Sea Of Trees" during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2015 in Cannes, France.

zimbio

Wow, love the animal print look. Only Noomi can pull this look off. I could do without the coat, but it fits so nice on her. The red dress is a miss for me, looks like something an 80 year old socialite would wear.

I'm a bit worries for Callas. Really hope she pulls it off as I've not seen the trailer yet.

Christian Coinbergh Photoshoot 2015 for Intermission Magazine

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlygodknows
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->