Noot Seear

Is her role in Twilight reoccurring?

I mean, is she going to be in the next film as well?

Wow.. that's a pretty staggering height difference between Noot and Paris. I thought Noot is 5'9" and Paris 5'8"?? They are wearing similar height shoes and the difference is surely not 1".... Noot towers over her. Noot also looks way better imho. Such a gorgeous face.

I could be wrong but it looks like Noot is wearing platformed heals which might add a bit.
Noot is just gorgeous, so I think she's doing more than just physically towering over Paris.

I think it's her, at least reminds of her

cat001.jpg
cat2001.jpg

source: my Avon catalogue

From S-magazine #8
photographed by Barbara Hvidt & Jan Gleie

Scanned by me.

Wow.. that's a pretty staggering height difference between Noot and Paris. I thought Noot is 5'9" and Paris 5'8"?? They are wearing similar height shoes and the difference is surely not 1".... Noot towers over her. Noot also looks way better imho. Such a gorgeous face.

wow very interesting look. I just discovered the pictures on erin's thread. I think she looks a bit like natasha mcelhone... Anyway what role is she palying in twilight? :smile:

I think paris is more like 5'7, and actually they aren't wearing the same kind of heels, the ones noot is wearing may have a bit of a wedge plus heels.. I mean the kind of heel that is hinden in the shoe...?
Anyway, short or tall that doesn't matter. :smile:

I have seen a few videos from Erin's Rvca shows and Noot always pops up in them. They are old friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->