Picture_2.png

Picture_3.png

Picture_4.png

Picture_6.png

Picture_7.png

Picture_9.png

Modelinia via wizzystyle.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Modelinia interviews. Noot comes off as such as a sweet and thoughtful girl.

Noot's ed in Italian Elle Feb 2010

[scanned by Diciassette (17)]

awesome clothes in the modelina.
And wow! incredible face. She makes me want to stare at her.v(I think I'd actually do that if she was in front of me... ^_^)

has anyone from australia noticed she is in the latest oroton campaign?
i've not seen anything online yet, but she is in the shop fronts of a few of their stores wearing a purple/fushica dress...
well at least i think it's her!!

i love her look in the Elle shots. she has eyes like a tiger :heart:

has anyone from australia noticed she is in the latest oroton campaign?
i've not seen anything online yet, but she is in the shop fronts of a few of their stores wearing a purple/fushica dress...
well at least i think it's her!!

Yeah, it's her! I think the making of or a preview was posted in this thread??? Or I saw it in a magazine or something.....

^ ok thanks! i wasn't 100% sure if it was her... i don't really check this thread as often as i should so i may have missed the "making of" thing your talking about..

I am pretty sure she is in the esprit ad. But I can't find it on internet! I'll take a picture of her in the metro then... She's everywhere!! It's so refreching to see her beautiful face, I swear! :crush:

^Agreed. She seems like a very caring person:wub:. Loved this comment about her Dad:

My dad’s [in Haiti], he’s a pediatrician, so he does a lot of hands-on work. He’s doing rehabilitation for the kids, which I think is great.

Maybe it runs in the family:blush:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->