Noot Seear

00040f.jpg
00190f.jpg

00120f.jpg

:lol: well she does look like her imo.
but i don't think emmy is ugly nor anything though.
anyway noot is much better.:flower:

THIS GIRL IS AN AMAZING MODEL. I see her change quite a bit though..that must be why she didn't do as well as she could have in my opinion but at the same time i think that's what makes her so incredible. :smile:
add favorites

Oh my god...my mission is to find as many pictures of Noot as possible!
Why didn't I find this girl before??? :shock: She is just gorgeous!!!:D

stardust.com:heart: Noot is great....what a great face....:D I love her tatoo on her arm....

she is so elegant and stunning.always gazing calmly from an ad for Pantene these days....

You know, at first glance I didn't like her, but boy id she grow on me fast! She really has a wonderful profile.

Noot

Noot is THE most stunning model on the planet right now. About 6 years ago I did a pastel painting of her that displayed at galleries around Toronto... (She's Canadian as you know.) When I get it scanned, I'll post it for her other many fans...

she's stunning indeed! it's just a pity we don't see much of her around. do you know what campaigns she's doing right now, apart from pantene?

oliverhm said:
Noot is THE most stunning model on the planet right now. About 6 years ago I did a pastel painting of her that displayed at galleries around Toronto... (She's Canadian as you know.) When I get it scanned, I'll post it for her other many fans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->