firstview

magazine: Elle (US) September 2003
editorial: "About A Boy"
photographer: Anette Aurell

96649aboutaboybwaa06122434loqp3.jpg

bwgreyscale.com

Noot Seear, Vanity Fair, n3 2006, photographer Johan Sandberg

[kes-ke @ livejournal]

I saw Noot on September 16th on a NY-LA flight. She doesnt look like a woman like she does in these runway photos -she looks like a grungy (VERY grungy -straggly hair and all) NY street kid. And she was with a man who looked like a biker -tattooed till kingdom come. She is AS beautiful in real life and about an inch taller than me which would make her 5ft9.5" I was friendly with the girl I sat with on the plane -Joy - and we were talking about models and things and I mentioned Noot was on the plane. So when she walked by us, Joy waved her Vogue at her so she could sign it. She got embarrassed (I think she thought Joyl was just randomly waving a Vogue at her because she recognised her) and skadaddled! Poor Noot :lol: And then she went and sat with her boyfriend in first class (even though she was seated otherwise in economy which we thought was strange. Why would he sit without her?) I got an email from Joy later who said that she was across from her in baggage reclaim and then Noot moved away. Then Joy moved again to get a better look at her luggage and ended up right across from Noot again and she says Noot probably thought she was stalking her! And William Fitchner was on the flight too so it was a decent way to fly into LA for the first time!

And then guess who is on a massive billboard in her bra on Sunset Blvd? Then I get back to London and she is ALL over the underground for the same advert. It is weird cos I am good friends with her cousin who lives in Cambridge (but they dont know each other at all -different family branch). Her cousin (whose name I won't mention!) says she hears from her grandmother (or some other female relative -I forget) that Noot is like a child and can't do anything for herself. They are Dutch by origin.

Also found this on http://lastofthefamous.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_lastofthefamous_archive.html :

March 21, 2005 — A BRAWL over Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Noot Seear erupted at NA nightclub last week as Theodora Richards, Rashida Jones, Charlotte Ronson and Moises de la Renta looked on in horror. Seear was hanging out with producer Dante Ross when an unidentified man with a French accent started hitting on her. When Ross intervened, the stranger grabbed a bottle of champagne [sic] from a nearby ice bucket and bashed Ross over the head. Owner Noel Ashman and security immediately grabbed the brawler and threw him out. Dante took 12 stitches, but is doing fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chvrrystvrr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->