Noot Seear

11m.jpg

Foxy Brown Headlines Alexander Wang's After-Party, style.com

she looks like Erin Wasson and that's lame..but she's a beauty that's for sure

she looks like Erin Wasson and that's lame.

What do you mean? I don't think they look very much alike at all, Noot has been around much longer than Erin.

no I didn't mean a lot like Erin but her eyes and hair look a bit like Erin's and she's got pretty much the same style like Erin. They're friends right? I didn't get this part "Noot has been around much longer than Erin " - what do you mean? Erin's a model a lot longer than Noot isn't she?

she's in the new S magazine, shot by Barbara Hvidt & Jan Gleie
a beautiful atmosphere, i love these…

another beautiful mood:
"Cuba" by James Russel

photographerslimitededition.com

Does anyone have any idea what mag "Cuba" edit is from? ...btw your nymph website is awesome... thanks.

I didn't get this part "Noot has been around much longer than Erin " - what do you mean? Erin's a model a lot longer than Noot isn't she?

No, I believe Noot began before Erin. I think Erin came to NY in 2000? I remember Noot being all over the place by then. :smile:

ckone_noot_sear_2001.jpg

2001 Calvin Klein

91876_img403_122_33lo.jpg

THE FACE APril 1999 from earlier in this thread. I think she came to NY in 1998.

She looks stunning in the CK ad.

blasblog: stripping down for charity

October 10, 2008
Noot Seear, the Canadian model and a child of international social worker parents, has come up with a novel approach to fundraising. “No more slideshows and sit-down dinners,” she said at Milk Studios last night, where she was hosting a Be Bare fashion show and auction. “Plus, I think this will help get the boys involved.” And why would the boys be so interested? Because the highest bidder got the clothes—literally—off the backs of the models. Not that the ladies were entirely denied an opportunity to have some fun—there were a couple of male models in the show, too, which featured looks from designers such as Vivienne Westwood, Alexander Wang, Elise Øverland, and Marchesa. Such, ahem, naked ambition definitely begat a certain debate: Are you here for the philanthropy, in the form of Rose Charities, a volunteer-based organization that tackles poverty both in the U.S. and in countries like Cambodia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam? Or are you here for the ladies? For Brendan Shanahan, the former Rangers wingman, it was the former—or at least that’s what he told us. “I explained to my children as I put them to bed that Daddy was going to raise money for a great organization,” he grinned. The fashion photographer Magnus Unnar was more candid: “I’m here for the booze and the babes.” Regardless of the intentions, the end result—like when Seear stripped out of her first look and down to her Kiki de Montparnasse knickers to the tune of $2,500—was more money for those in need. “And that’s all that matters,” the hostess smiled.

style.com

Noot is cooler and coller every time I check in on this thread. I can't believe she only has 11 pages though!

From "A" n. 42, 23/10/2008;
"Nuovo Classico Americano"
Photo: Stewart Shining

Scanned by me.

No, I believe Noot began before Erin. I think Erin came to NY in 2000? I remember Noot being all over the place by then. :smile:
Yes Noot began working in 1998 I believe. :flower: I remain a big fan..I might have some old clippings, ads of hers to add later on...

I love this ed. Thank you for posting. I think are are a few more photos of her in the magazine. Any way you could post those sometime? thanks so much, meduse...

she's in the new S magazine, shot by Barbara Hvidt & Jan Gleie
a beautiful atmosphere, i love these…

Last edited by a moderator:
From "A" n. 45, 13/11/2008:
"In & Out"
Photo: Joshua Jordan
Model: Noot Seear

Scanned by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members