Noot Seear

God her closet is so enviable, i love her, she is defo my fav model! I've been obsessed with the tattoo on her arm for ages!

Fans of all things Edward and Bella already know that Noot Seear is set to to appear in the latest installment of the ‘Twilight’ series as the bewitching vampire Heidi. With her elegant bearing and and classic beauty it’s easy to see why Seear would be cast as an irresistible femme fatale. Seear plays a similarly dark seductress for photographer Francesco Carrozzini. The dramatic black and white pictures have an air of the cinematic and Noot lets her sensual side show as she embraces the moody darkness. ‘New Moon’ is still months away from hitting theatres but this gives Noot’s fashion fans something to sink their teeth into.

1.jpg

22-500x649.jpg

5-500x649.jpg

41-500x649.jpg

31-500x402.jpg

(models.com)

Those are gorgeous, Noot is in the Adrienne Vittadini campaign right now.

Those pics are beyond gorgeous:heart::heart:
Tender and vulnerable....yet overtly sexual.....Roversi a master at work here.
Noot's eyes are mesmerising.:crush:
Thank-you Tyler.:flower:

I'm pretty sure that she is going to play Heidi in the latest vampire flick - New Moon!

Subscribing! These are rather old but I looked through the thread and didn't see them posted. :flower:

bmodels/candice's thread.

^ Candice Swanepoel & Noot Seear - Pair Shaped - Nylon Magazine US August 2008

Cosmopolitan (US) January 1999
Bare Wear
Photography by Patrick Demarchelier
Noot Seear

bwgreyscale via archive.org

I dont like this whole Twilight cult thing but it would be cool to see it just for her. I wont know what's going on, just asking, "When is Noot appearing?" And people would be like :huh::unsure::rolleyes::lol:

She is so EFFING gorgeous.

I dont like this whole Twilight cult thing but it would be cool to see it just for her. I wont know what's going on, just asking, "When is Noot appearing?" And people would be like :huh::unsure::rolleyes::lol:

She is so EFFING gorgeous.

:lol: EXACTLY

I didn't see the first one, and when my friends were talking about it the other day I kind of just stood there with a blank face, and then I remembered that Noot was going to be in the next one and promptly told them... and then they all looked at me with blank faces.

New info about Noot in New Moon
nootseearnewmoon.jpg

Thankfully we now have a good reason to admit our Twilight addiction. Sure Robert Pattinson is dreamy, but ever since Noot Seear joined the cast, it’s really more of a work reason to obsess. Not like we weren’t already on the vampire bandwagon as it was. “We wanted someone who had an unearthly and unlikely beauty, but could also convey humor and menace,” said director Chris Weitz. “It’s rare to find a stunningly attractive person who also happens to have the ability to act.”
The supermodel sat down to chat about her work on the set, admitting that she not only signed on for the next two movies, but that she’ll also be wearing Balmain to the premiere of New Moon. We swoon.
“I’ve always been biting at the bit to get into this industry,” said Noot. She’s been working with Alan Savage for years, but this will really be her massive debut. “Alan was always like, ‘Be patient, you’ve only got one shot at this.’” And this one shot was perfect for her. “I started reading the books, and I couldn’t put them down.”
Despite her experience in front of the camera, it’s completely different when it comes to acting, apparently. “I was really scared because you’re not allowed to look in the camera [when filming a movie], but in the modeling world, you’re supposed to,” she said.
And to add to the three vampire films we’ll see her in, Noot will have a mini action figure of herself. Model and vampire fans rejoice.

Posted on Jul 20, 2009 in: Model Moments

modelinia.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->