Not Rational bag or Lolli bag?

lizzyb831

Reaction score
I was wondering what you guys thought about the Not Rational Lizzie bag or the double ring Lolli by Reincarnation bag? Both would be in black.

I like how big the Lolli is and I like how the Lizzie bag has the two straps and the way it zips. But the Lolli bag doesn't have any lining and is super soft leather and I don't think it has a zipper.

Any feedback would help. TIA!

I just ordered a Lolli and spoke with customer service. They are staring, she said within this week, to line their bags upon request. This is at no additional cost. So, if you decide to order one just send them a follow up email requesting the bag be lined. I also believe it has a leather strap closure, but I am not too sure on that. Hope this helps!

Oooh. Yay! I was leaning more towards the Lolli but didn't like that it wasn't lined cause I didn't want a hole in my bag. Thanks!

No zippers on the Lolli, just a tie which doesn't do anything for keeping stuff from spilling, it's more a decorative thing.

I just got one for Christmas. It feels divine, inside and out, but you are right, no lining.. I'm a little disappointed to hear that they will be doing that for no extra cost now since I am currently being super super careful with mine so as not to rip it. It feels, and probably is, very delicate.

Had no complaints with my Lolli until hearing this, though.. it's a fab bag, goes with almost everything :smile: Especially a black one, I would imagine.

Why don't you email them and see if you can have it lined? They may charge you, but it would be worth the money. it can't be more than a couple of dollars. I would call the customer service # or email them and see what they can do for you. Hopefully, they will want your satisfaction. What size and color did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the tips on the lining, everyone! I literally just ordered one yesterday, so I will see if I can have mine lined too.

Turqoise for me :smile:

Pictures? I can't believe they're selling a bag without a lining.... :unsure:

Their website is lolli-reincarnation.com, but they only have pictures of the exterior. Sorry, I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet or else I would take on myself. Hopefully it will come within the two weeks estimated.

jenna, i received a medium bag with gold hardware in martini olive green. it's gorgeous.. but i think i'll follow your advice and give them a call for some lining. supposedly they are happy to fix the bags if there are defects, so i would think this wouldn't be a problem.

they were VERY helpful in sending the bag in time for x-mas, from my understanding. my father purchased the bag for me and was in constant contact with the sales people from lolli, and he was very impressed with their customer service. this shouldn't be a problem to get it lined :smile:

I can't believe they're charging that much for a bag that isn't even lined... PLUS! it's lambskin! That stuff rips very easily!

Every bag I've made has a lining... and I've even made some that look exactly like these... jeez... I hope you get it lined if you're paying that much for a bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about this Not Rational bag? Any links or anything?

Oh okay.. I've seen that bag before.. Thanks East End.

Look.. if you're going to wear and USE a lambskin bag... hopefully there's some sort of interfacing that will strengthen it.. but if it's not even lined there's no way you can do that...

It will either rip.. or tear.. if it catches on something. Lambskin is VERY DELICATE.

Those not rational bags.. you can buy those on ebay for like 50 bucks... They might not be "not rational" or whatever... but they look exactly the same.

I like my faithfull bag.. at least it's lined. :heart:

Cool idea on how it opens... but would definitely get on my nerves.. everytime I needed something out of my bag, I'd have to take one shoulder strap off... make sure I hold that strap while I unzip it.. and get my things... rezip it... and put the strap back on...

But hey if you don't mind all of that process.. I dont really find anything appealing about the look of the bag.. while the way it opens does appeal to me in the sense that it's "unique"... I dunno.. the look of the bag while on someone's shoulder.. .it looks frumpy.

but hey.. the bag isn't very rational. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know why but those lolli bags just seem so generic to me... it's like a leather sack with a metal ring on the handle... and that like literally is it. don't get why it's so great.
as for the not rational bag... i must agree with luna, not very rational :lol:

hmmm... yeah, i can see the lizzie bag being bothersome when you're trying to use it. i just want a big hobo bag that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, doesn't have logos everywhere, and doesn't look like other bags. but if anyone has any good suggestions for hobos, let me know :smile: :flower:

if you want something for everyday i say invest in something sturdier and more practical than the lolli or not rational bags...
i typically hate coach but a few years back i got this big brown suede hobo with a dark brown leather handle that held up really well cuz for awhile i used it to stuff all my crap in when i was travelling.

I also like the gucci hobo which is kind of cute. If you are still interested in the lolli bag, I would give it a couple of days before ordering. Once I get mine which is lined, I will let you know how well it should stand up. As far as it being unlined, I haven't heard any complaints from anyone I know who has it, but rather, they say to just make sure not to put anything sharp in it as not to tear the leather.

yeah, i'm going to wait.

i like the gucci also, but i don't want to spend that much.

i don't like coach. it just feels kind of teenagery to me. so i want something kind of different. it's like everything that's not expensive designer brands try to look like the designer bags, which end up looking crappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->