Numéro 103 May 2009 : Magdalena Frackowiak by Solve Sundsbo

Magdalena is on a roll which I don't like at all. Never supported her look (you know the tFS rules and so).

It looks exactly like something Karl Lagerfeld did with Julia and Eugenia for Russian Vogue I could post pictures but that would go too off-topic I think. Not an eye-catching cover but not a bad one either but I wonder of there are more editorials with "végétal" in it.

Bigger: ^_^

Image Credit | Models.com

Though to me, the 'deadness' is part of the idea. The orchid in her mouth, although beautiful, is as good as dead because it's been cut, and she's like a nymph who is exquisite but lifeless. It's the passive beauty of things 'vegetal' which never last long.
If you look at it that way,it's impossible not to love it.

I think it would have been better without the hair in front of her face.

Its a pretty cover, I'm not impressed but it's pretty !

The cover is amazingly delicious, one of the best I've seen last time! :wub: Hope Magdalena is included inside as well! :shifty:

What a wonderful cover! My favourite Numero cover this year so far :buzz::heart::wub: Seeing how Magdalena looks beautiful on it I can't can't can't wait to see the editorial!

brilliant cover :woot:B), i love Numero, Magdalena is flawless, such a soft summery cover.

on moments like this, when a model I love is on a perfect cover of a perfect magazine, I wished I'd live someplace where I could actually buy that magazine:angry:! Why, oh why they don't sell Numéro in my country:cry:

Now this is the Numero I used to know and love!!! It seems Solve is certainly having a Madgalena moment as of late!

Yes, finally...I love it. Best Numero cover since Edita's September gig. It's delicate and provoking at the same time. She's like a jealous goddess ascending from the sky providing her object of love with an orchid. I dunno, I am probably seeing ghosts again :P

Either way, if the contents are good, I will pick this up for sure!

Stunning cover - Magdalena looks wonderful in that haircolor as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->