Numero 71 March 2006 : Leah DeWavrin by Solve Sundsbo

fleur137

Reaction score
NUMERO 71: March; Leah Dewavrin by Solve Sunsbo
[SIZE=-2]Posted on February 25, 2006 at 04:20:35 AM by mikel
[/SIZE]
Here's is a quick overvieuw of the editorials in the new march issue of Numero, I bought it yesterday.

On the cover: Leah Dewavrin by Solve Sunsbo

the editorials:
1)Stella Tennant in houte couture by Karl Lagerfeld
2)(I think) Leah Dewavrin by Solve Sunsbo with the cutout-artist Amie Dicke
3)Anja Rubik by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mogiello
4)Leah Dewavrin by Camilla Akrans
5)Patricia Schmid by Greg Kadel
6)Irina Lazareanu by Jean Bapriste Mondino
7)Hilary Rhoda by Matthias Vriens
8)A model unknown to me by Luciano Val & Franco Muss
9)A beaty edit with a model who looks like Iselin Steiro, but I'm not certain by Liz Collins

Intersting new ads: All the usual stuff, but there's a splendid new Balenciaga ad with Sophie Vlaming, Madeleine Berrevoets, Irina Lazareanu and Julia Dunstall. There's also a short advertorial by Luciano Val & Franco Musso for Juice Couture with Alyssa Miller
(fashist)

is it just me or is this issue out really quickly...perhaps it's just me. anyway, can anyone confirm whether the 2nd ed is leah? thanks!

i think this is from here
nataliemodels.com
Patricia by Greg
073.JPG

so u didn`t mixed up
exit 23 feb 2006

M4153.jpg

journaux france

Last edited by a moderator:
Irina by Mondino

whynotmodels

Attachments

• 1572_31031.jpg
    1572_31031.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1572_31028.jpg
    1572_31028.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 25
so Hilary By Matthias Vriens( nice- broken avion coloriful story)^_^
pic source- imgmodels

bravo Irina!!!!!

i love love love her... but her comments on her personal style "oh? this? i just put it togethor really fast" are getting kind of old:lol:

luciana val

#8 is Michaela H from Elite who was in the last issue shot by Camilla Akrans and has three more Numero stories in the pipeline!!

Bougt this issue today...... IRINA IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!! she really grows on me!

I had a bad time with Leah cause she looks so much as Lily D..... just look at the cover, you cold even fool me, a lily hardcore fan!

not the best, but a ghreat issue....

Camilla Åkrans amzed me, she can be to much "Åkrans" and not trying new things.... but this was so great!

This issue is so amazing. I know the review was posted but I thought I would add more information and maybe I will take some time to scan some things like Patricia's and Leah's editorials because I've seen Anja Rubik's editorial in good quality.

There is no stylist information??

Cover: Leah de Wavrin by Solve Sundsbo

La nuit de la couture

Ph: Karl Lagerfeld
M: Stella Tennant

The typical black and white editorial with Stella being in the only chick within some guys in suits around a bar/restaurant. It's okay though.

Something Just Fell Apart

Ph: Solve Sundsbo & Amie Dicke
M: Leah de Wavrin

I don't like the photoshop effects.

L.A. Angel
Ph: Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
M: Anja Rubik

Rich colours, mostly red and green but the lying on air beds for example has been done so many times by Mert & Marcus and others.

La petite

Ph: Camilla Akrand
M: Leah de Wavrin

Beautiful light, beautiful Leah with big hair and natural styling a mix of close-ups and good posing in front have a neutral background.

Chamane
Ph: Greg Kadel
M: Patricia Schmis

Never seen this before, Patricia fierce with an ugly wig jumping around in front of a white background.

La nurse

Ph: Jean-Baptiste Mondino
M: Irina Lazareanu

I think she was a perfect choice for this editorial, the way Mondino photographed this really draws attention to the clothes, very simple but efective.

Lost
Ph: Matthias Vriens
M: Hilary Rhoda

I like the idea and Hilary looks good but the photography and styling are a litle too cheap for my likeness.

Wonderland

Ph: Luciana Val & Franco Musso
M: ?

Some shots are nice, the one with the huge phone lying on the model for example but overall it's too much kitsch for me.

Eyes Wide Shut
Ph: Liz Collins
M: ?

The model looks a little like a commercial Suvi, well about the editorial it's an average make-up editorial but only three double pages but that's enough.

What I like the most about this really thick issue (circa 400 pages) are the many campaign images from every fashion brand with many many great models (good times..).

The cover is wonderful, can't wait to see some pics. Irina's ed and Anja's sounds very promising, and Leah by Camilla does too.

One of the best and most well rounded issues of Numero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->