Numéro #69 December 2005 : Lily Donaldson by Sølve Sundsbø

Can anyone scan some editorials? it looks like a good issue but I can't find scans anywhere :(

The cover is really gorgeous, you can't go wrong with Lily.

Does anybody recognize what is she wearing? I can't recall the piece from any 2005 collection.

That Bianca editorial is downright stunning, I miss when Camilla used to be good.

^yeah that's true, I'm going through all the old numero threads and I noticed that what she's making today can't really stand up to what she did back in the days!
And actually other photographers too, that's why I really want to see some scans from this issue! Solve Sundbo did amazing things for Numero!

Camilla back in the day was the photographer alongside Solve Sundsbø & Paola Kudacki who always produced visually stunning work but many models they worked with couldn't do them justice. However this ed is great use of Bianca.

Characters, Sasha by Greg Kadel
3b13599e.jpg 4a6f1ed7.jpg b4441de3.jpg 1e09d6f6.jpg 6d11810d.jpg 7646c5ab.jpg
sashapmag.blog.jp
This woman is mind-blowing

I found these shots of Mariacarla from "Hologramme" but sadly in terrible quality
pMariaCarla255.jpeg pMariaCarla253NumeroFr69Dec05Janv06SolveSundsbo.jpeg pMariaCarla256.jpeg
planetems.cluster014.ovh.net
If anyone has the full ed, please post :flower:

^ That’s Lily Donaldson :flower:

It’s the cover story. The cover is also shot by Solve Sunsbo. Not Greg Kadel.

Yes, the cover is shot by Solve but it's not the cover story. The model is MCB for sure.

Lol could you please post scans or snaps (whatever convenient)? Because now that I look closely it kinda looks like Lily too but I found the pictures among a collection of MCB's editorials on this site.

Lol could you please post scans or snaps (whatever convenient)? Because now that I look closely it kinda looks like Lily too but I found the pictures among a collection of MCB's editorials on this site.

Enjoy! :flower:

Hologramme by Solve Sundsbo

a+c

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->