Vogue China June 2009 : Lily Donaldson by Mario Sorrenti

A mixed issue IMO, excited to see some though. I'm guessing the Beauty ed with Liu and Constance was shot at the same time as their Teen Vogue ed, or is it a reprint?

For some odd reason, Lily's cover kinda reminds me of Gemma's March 2006 cover.:huh:

ilovelilydonaldson.com & ilovegemmaward.com

"Body Graphics"
Ph:Josh Olins
Model:Liu Wen

Scanned by me @ modernparty.cn

Last edited by a moderator:
"Smart Shopping"
Ph:Mei Yuan Gui
Model: Du Juan

"Refreshing Minis"
Ph:Cedric Buchet
Model:Naty Chabanenko

Nice issue usually June lacks in editorial content but this issue is pretty good, I like Du's and Natys eds, thanks for t he scans.:D

Love the colors in Naty's ed. Thanks for all the scans, kazaf!

I like this issue. The covers are really beautiful, and I love all of the eds so far.

they must have a Asian model or celeb on the cover because it is an Asia Edition.

Looks like another strong issue. I like the stlying in Naty's editorial, and I really like the Marc Jacobs Sunglasses shot. Thanks for sharing your scans kazaf

^^There are lots of Asians on the cover of Vogue China. Only this year we had Tang Wei, Lucy Liu and Du Juan and last year there have been 7 covers of 12 with someone Asian on the cover.

And the issues are always full of editorials with Asian models Du Juan and Liu Wen are in every issue I believe so I think Vogue China is doing it right and is pretty loyal to their models.

That photo of naty with the sunglasses is gorgeous. Love the Ed.

Milla Jovovich by Mario Sorrenti

imgmodelsweb.blogspot

Mila looks great in the Lanvin dress. Love her pose as well, thank you for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->