Numéro China #3 November 2010 : Sasha Pivovarova by Greg Kadel

ammon

Reaction score

Source: t.sina.com.cn/sexxes

Last edited by a moderator:
goodgrief what is up with this one.. she looks Wassonlike, and
almost as if she had a nosejob :ninja: i need to see this in HQ.

sorry, I have a weird question
where can I buy it in Hong Kong, anyone knows?

It's an intense shot of Sasha. But the excessive use of Photoshop is blatant. Unless its the quality of the photo. However all the elements for a terrific cover are there.

actually it's a nice cover.. without the excessive photoshop job on Sasha's face

very Erin Wasson yeah but very photoshopped too and I wish they would have stayed with Asian top models for a while instead of jumping with europeans or other models but Sasha is a hardworking model and even though I'm not a fan, I guess I have to admit it's a striking image though :smile:

too much photoshop. my first impression was this is a good cover but after staring at it for a few seconds i was like "this is just plain rediculous".

One of this year best cover. Such a striking shot, of course Sasha's stare always works.
I know I'm gonna buy this, because it's one of those images that you love to look atevery single day.

Very impressive, to be honest. There's a very strong (perhaps aggressive) quality to Numero China that I associate with Numero in general, but without all of the tackiness that can sometimes permeate the other editions.

This cover is beautiful!

Fantastic cover. Really striking image, can't wait for the editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->