Numéro Korea #15 October 2009 : Jessica Stam

This is probably only something in my own mind, but the styling in Stam's cover reminds me a little bit of Ursula Andress, she always had that that messy blonde bouffant hairstyle (fanpix.net:(

Attachments

• 0000479384-46454L.jpg
    0000479384-46454L.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
Ahh, I don't understand how people can make a decision if they like a cover or not just by looking at a small tumbnail of it. :wacko:

I can't decide on how I feel about the cover until I see a larger copy of it.

Both covers look incredibly good, though I must admit Stam doesn't look too much like herself.

Alright mag addicts (you know who you are) dig into your magazine collection and pull out a Vogue from the late 60s. No matter the issue you will invariably see a black and white, soft focus, slightly grainy editorial featuring a model jumping, prancing and dancing in a studio with the wind machine working overtime. The vibe is high glamour and the look is expertly recreated by Mariano Vivanco in the latest Numero Korea. Jessica Stam moves like a latter day Jean Shrimpton and captures all the cool sex appeal and glamour of the period perfectly.

models.com

Is it just me or does she appear to be the lost dancer of Single Ladies in that second foto in the editorial? :ninja:

i like the cover, because it looks so vintage, i don't know. i imagine jean shrimpton on a cover like this. the ed is quite mediocre though.

her cover reminds me of Kim Noorda's Numero Tokyo cover..which was much better.

Jessica looks incredible in her editorial. The photography does her a lot of favours, in terms of me actually liking this.
I really like the styling and her hair looks terrific. I'm a sucker for legs in editorials! :heart:

Jessica looks beautiful!!, love the hair and I agree with the Single Ladies thing, so cute.

Don't really like the cover, but Jessica's ed is stunning.

I love the Stam ed, especially the pic of her profile with the teased hair and curls... very jean shrimpton. So stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->