Vogue Korea January 2009 : Agyness Deyn by David Byun

chrisis511

Reaction score
6812928.jpg

yes24

Agyness's seond Vogue Korea cover!!! So hooooooot!!!!!!!!:heart::heart:
Her new look is Marilyn Monroe

When I first heard that Agyness graced Vogue Korea again I said 'eh? Agy again?' BUT that cover is gorgeous actually! I don't think I've ever seen a cover styled like that when it comes to VK. Such a good start of 2009.
Thanks, chrisis.

Love the cover and really like Agyness's new look! She can really pull off a million different looks and be always stunning!

its the same old face ... same look ...

her personal style is great but the face just gives one expression...

i guess now i know why most people think she is over-rated !

The hair is gross. And lets face it - Agyness without her trademark hair is just another model. They could have used anybody for this cover.

:innocent:

Overall I like the cover, black and simplicity never do any wrong. But seeing Aggy with this hair.. I'm just kinda shocked :shock:

I cant believe this is Agyness, nice to see her doing something different, i like it.

I love the cover, Agyness is looking very classy & glamorous...stunning!

I don't remember the last time she's done a photo that looked this graceful. I think it's nice to see her like this...

It's not filled with fluo-nu-rave or union jack colors and she's not doing any forced poses.

This must be the best I have seen Agyness. I like to see new looks on her.
Stunning cover.

I really like this, i was expecting something more vibrant but dull but this is actually pretty good. Agyness looks good relaxed and made up.

I don't think she fits this kind of look at all.:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->