Reaction score
amazon.co.jp via tarsha

look like Ali Stephens

Attachments

• 51hjokz8y0lss500.jpg
    51hjokz8y0lss500.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
October already? Well I'm not complaining...
I'm really not feeling this cover right now. It looks effortless and boring.

I dont think its Ali Stephens. Rather Karlie Kloss imo

^ i'm pretty sure that isnt karlie. face is too long.

Her mouth looks a lot like Lindsay Wixson, from the small preview. But she hasn't got her hairline.

I agree its not Ali maybe Karlie I dont know, but i like the cover, that Dolce dress looks fab and good pose.

DEFINITELY Ali Stephens. Great pose, olive complexion, strong attitude, and that strong pouty mouth give it away... could only be her.

The pose is too... well, posey :P Looks a bit forced imo. I also don't like the composition with all that negative space to the right. The colours are nice, though, and I'm happy to see Ali.

bored already of all these New Look style ...

boring !!!! WE ARE IN 2009 !! New Look is OVER !

and october in the middle of august ?! seriously don't spoil people like that, work on doing a better cover instead !

oh and i can tell from her shoulder that it's maryska poupouyoska ...
* ok that is rude for being rude ! *

bored already of all these New Look style ...

boring !!!! WE ARE IN 2009 !! New Look is OVER !

and october in the middle of august ?! seriously don't spoil people like that, work on doing a better cover instead !

oh and i can tell from her shoulder that it's maryska poupouyoska ...
* ok that is rude for being rude ! *

WTF. Maryska who? :shock::lol:
Not the new look is boring for me, but the style/way of rethinking it.
And is it possible the Japanese use another type of calendar? :rolleyes: They are in a big hurry...

Last edited by a moderator:
you don't know maryska ? you should know ... she's the big new face everyone is talking about her ... She was born in Russia, raised by a French gouvernante. Her mother was an ex brazilian model and her father was a rich business man from Netherlands ... But they died ... Recently she met a royal member of Abu Dhabi ... She is amazing ! We LOVE her ! Her BFF is Alice Delal, though ... which is kind of 2008 !
:lol::rofl:

.... :ninja:

you don't know maryska ? you should know ... she's the big new face everyone is talking about her ... She was born in Russia, raised by a French gouvernante. Her mother was an ex brazilian model and her father was a rich business man from Netherlands ... But they died ... Recently she met a royal member of Abu Dhabi ... She is amazing ! We LOVE her ! Her BFF is Alice Delal, though ... which is kind of 2008 !
:lol::rofl:

.... :ninja:
Penny dropped... Maryska from Neverland. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->