Numéro Tokyo #37 June 2010 : Karmen Pedaru by David Vasiljevic

tarsha

Reaction score
ed35957d82c8.jpg

amazon.co.jp

^and a very long one i hope.:woot:
she looks great....although a little like elise crombez.

awwww. what a sweet stare. despite the simplicity, the shot is awesome. i'm really liking her eyes.

Wonderful! It has this soft and subtle feeling! Very summery indeed. The colors go with each other and as well as with Karmen. Her makeup is gorgeous! Soft but striking. The angle is a bit off but it somehow works. Good cover for Numéro Tokyo :wub:

She looks zombie-like. There's nothing behind those eyes.

Tender and angelic! Nice to see how the good stuff come to Karmen. Thank you for the posting, Tarsha!

on one hand, i agree that her stare is quite lifeless, but on the other hand, i'm glad to see karmen looking that sweet.

This is a simple and beautiful cover.

It's awkward - the head tilt. Otherwise Karmen looks soft and beautiful, great to see her.

It's ok, I guess. We've seen much worse from Numéro Tokyo.

Somehow I find Karmen very anonymous. She is beautiful, but lacks a strong/clear identity.

Karmen looks absolutely lovely. I don't know the right words for her eyes, but her eyes / stare is very arresting. I am hearing Twiggy's voice from her ANTM judging days, "her eyes are like lasers, they are piercing right through you." It is soft yet compelling at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->