kokurox

Reaction score
This is the aniversary Issue.
nyln1aniv.jpg

nylon1aniv4.jpg

nylon1aniv5.jpg

nylon1aniv2.jpg

nylon1aniv3.jpg

Nylon Mexico's twitter,web page & myspace(some one still usting it).

Ohimigosh, I just realised that I mixed this up with the Jalouse February magazine (what are the chances that they would both put Kemp+Sean on the cover on the same month!). Apologies to mods. :flower:

I have a hard time believing someone could care about Sean Lennon and/or Steve Aoki.
but I know some 15 year-olds do.

The picture isn't bad for a cover, it's actually quite lovely.. it's knowing who they are what kills it.

Anniversary of what? issue or year of existance? and how many

i was wondering if anyone could tell me who the illustrator for the 'Counter Culture' is, and scan if possible, if it's not too much trouble.. because i think it may be me but i live in the UK and can't get hold of a copy, i'm not sure which issue it was supposed to be!

This "cover" is a reprint from an interview with Kemp and Sean in Nylon US Febuary 2010. As well as that, all but one of those images are reprints from the same issue. The last picture, I dare say is a reprint from some issue before that as well.

I also want to say: I hate Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp. They are an immensely stuck-up pretentious couple, whom happen to be famous and wealthy because of their looks and parentage, despite being two of the most idiotic airheads around. He isn't even the good Lennon. And she looks appealing, but just wait untill you hear her speak, and you'll wish you hadn't. They do not deserve more money and media coverage.

Eveyone do youself a favour and boycott this issue!

Actually, I went back and looked at the Feb issue, and the picture for the cover is by far the best. The styling is the best in that shot. Strange the cover is black and white though, not particually eye catching on a newstand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->