Nylon October 2008 : Zooey Deschanel by Hilary Walsh

edithandbob

Reaction score
From the Nylon mag livejournal group.

30woyzk.jpg

I think I speak for everybody when I say hot dayumn.

oooh...it's gorgeous!
a vast improvement over last month's...
thanks for the pic...:flower:

That's the one Nylon cover since Anja's that I approve of. That, and I like Zooey!

And Coco :wub:

Well, Zooey seems to fit the Old Nylon mold at least, and yay to Lou Doillon and Coco Rocha, MIA. They are always featuring The Like and Tennessee Thomas is back here again ok whatever I dunno them that much anyway so I guess I am still neutral with them and Abigail Lorick... but trying my best to read all the so-called It Girls in the issue and I see Peaches, Daisy Lowe, Harley Newton, Cory Kennedy, Alexa Chung uh, okay, it's still hipster Nylon as usual. They just needed to balance the awesomeness tsk tsk.

Wow - I think this is the first issue that I've been excited about since the Chloé girls were on the cover~ :heart:

Cute cover, but I've never warmed up to Zooey. I prefer Emily. :P

I'm happy to see that 'Coco Rocha' is listed as one of the It Girls on the cover too. :flower:

YES! I haven't bought Nylon for months but this issue definitely looks good, I can't wait! And at least if the rest of the magazine is no good there'll be a Zooey article so it's worth buying it for that.

YES YES YES!!!
I love Zooey, and this cover.
I'm actually excited to get this!

Review:

Charmed We're Sure
Model: Zooey Deschanel
Photographer: Hilary Walsh
Stylist: Christine Baker

Electric Youth (an article on It Girls)
Celebs: Portia Freeman, Abigail Lorick, Tennessee Thomas, Alexa Chung, Isabelle McNally, Harley Viera-Newton, Teyana Taylor, Coco Rocha (an it girl? umm ok nylon), Cody Kennedy (no not Cory), Daisy Lowe,

Lady Of The Manor
model:Pixie Geldof
photographer: Matt Irwin
stylist: Francesca Burns

Double Trouble
models:Cory Kennedy, and Peaches Geldof
photographer: Marvin Scott Jarrett
stylist: Monique Bean

Okay turns out that Cody and Cory Kennedy are sisters, so yeah same person I guess.

In this day and age everyone can be famous :rolleyes:

I adore Zooey, however... I must be the only one that truly is not impressed with the cover! But, I'm so happy she's there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->