Nylon October 2008 : Zooey Deschanel by Hilary Walsh

:( Could anyone scan the It Girls pages? Please?

Or just the Alexa Chung's page...

Honey,
I did, but there weren´t no scans - just photos where you just could have an idea of the subject. You can't see the photos straight and you can´t read the text.

:flower:

I looked through this at the store today (happily let my subscription run out quite some time ago!) It looks like they're changing the fonts and layouts, it looks scarce, cheap, and done on a whim.

The entire magazine caters to thirteen-year-olds who admire Cory Kennedy and Marykate Olsen. I can't take anyone seriously when they say they like this magazine. This magazine used to be my favorite, what a shame.

me too.

at one stage (in distant memory) Nylon was a breath of fresh air, it was zietgiest because it was a bit indie and abit rock n' roll.

now it completely plays into the trashy, commercial and pretentious crap that the media pumps out. It's almost worse because it feels like Nylon is taking itself too seriously- "ooh i'm so hip! let me tell you what is 'underground' and 'cool' !! :yuk:

Haha.

"Look! We gave you zooey, we gave you pretty fonts, we gave you a shoutout, can you PLEASE get off our backs now?"

:rofl:

in the words of Cyrus Rose from gossipgirl "NOT ENOUGH!" :lol:

but the cover and cover art is nice. :flower:

:( Could anyone scan the It Girls pages? Please?

Or just the Alexa Chung's page...

Did you search Alexa's thread :unsure:

alexa in this month's nylon....

source: scanned by classicalbang from alexa chung's thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And please... There are to be No Scanning Requests in the magazine threads.
You may post your scanning requests in the In Search of... thread.

Thank You :flower:

Honey,
I did, but there weren´t no scans - just photos where you just could have an idea of the subject. You can't see the photos straight and you can´t read the text.

:flower:

oh ok, sorry then!
i thought that would have been enough.
but i saw you got some help already.

sorry again! :flower:

Did you search Alexa's thread :unsure:

alexa in this month's nylon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And please... There are to be No Scanning Requests in the magazine threads.
You may post your scanning requests in the In Search of... thread.

Thank You :flower:

Thank you :flower:

I tried to look for it in Alexa's thread (I'm there all the time), but it's becoming a big big thread so I just thought I could ask here... Sorry.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->