NYT T Style Magazine Travel Spring 2012 : Liu Wen by Angelo Pennetta

JoeHsiang

Reaction score
The spring travel issue of T kicks off in China, where the model Liu Wen leads a tour through her home province of Hunan, charting remarkable changes in her native land (and in herself). The personal journeys continue with Daphne Merkin’s meditation on the allure of Haworth, England, home to the Brontë sisters; Gideon Lewis-Kraus’s pilgrimage to Ukraine with his gay dad and 50,000 Hasids; Ethan Hauser’s trip to California in search of the Bakersfield sound; and Lynn Yaeger’s spree through a mammoth Belgian flea market. Elsewhere, Jim Lewis reports from Newfoundland on an ambitious plan to save tiny, gorgeous Fogo Island, and Kevin Gray finds that in the midst of crisis, Lisbon’s creative scene is flourishing. Along the way, we touch down in Mumbai’s hottest neighborhood, check out the biggest New York hotel opening of the year and serve up a smart and stylish guide to the most bike-friendly cities around the globe.
SpringTravelCover-tmagArticle.jpg

nytimes

The Liu Wen Express
Photographer: Angelo Pennetta
Styling: Ethel Park
Article

fashiongonerogue

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for posting, JoeHsiang!

My pleasure.
I love the way they shoot this cover and the editorial inside,she looks so nature and super beautiful,remind me of lara's cover last year which is also quite nice and without any affectations.

I love this girl, such a profesional. She looks amazing in the spread, on the cover she really looks super fresh, super nice and cute :wink:)

What is that monument she's standing in front of in the first picture? I've never seen it before!

^The Statue of Mao Zedong at Orange Island Park (Changsha - China) according to nytimes.com

I love her, she's so adorable. That cover is awesome and full of energy.

This is a wonderful cover! Liu Wen is such a fab model and I'm interested in reading what she has to say about changes in China and about herself. Love her editorial too.

the cover and the shot with the navy suit are my absolute favorites of her. Very beautiful

The lovely Liu! I love the way she smiles!

wow it looks amazing, so wish i could get this magazine in my country! the cover is the best.

"The Deep V"
photographer: Steven Pan
fashion editor: Vanessa Traina
model: Othilia Simon

mode.newslicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
multibabydoll
Back