• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Obsessions.. what can't you stop buying?

black skirts... I think I'm subconsciously trying to buy one for each day of the month.

Anything and everything fashion related that pleases me aesthetically.

Shoes!!!! I need top stop! i just bought a pair of Gucci booties today

Makeup (mainly eyeshadows and lipglosses) and simple day-dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoes, handbags (expensive ones too!) and dresses! Bangles and jewelry also buy a lot of.

shoes. I was justifying it saying that I needed new shoes for summer but now it's just descended into a buying frenzy :lol:

Shoes also! I recently bought the Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony buckle boots and the Sam Edelman zoes! And I came really close to buying red repetto flats today but I made an effort and walked away!

Hair products. I find myself stocking up on sulfate free and organic shampoos and conditioners. But have a general weakness for all things hair related: combs and brushes, pomades and hair sprays. Really want to get some dry shampoo and scalp oil. Luckily, I find a lot of really amazing stuff in sales.

Coats... it's 90 degree heat and all I want are peacoats. I need to move back up North.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->