Off-White F/W 2024.25 Paris

the first part almost fooled me to thinking that there is something to see here. Then the oversized shirts and trousers with hypbeast things came.

What's with all the faux fur this season. so sick and tired of it. Just avoid it completely or use real fur.

This brand fell so hard that Russian Ruble exchange rate is jealous. One of the brands that makes one’s taste and first impression go into the negative values. Vile.

I don’t feel like this is connecting with anyone…
A waste of ressources. Ib is probably a talented stylist but not a designer.
It’s totally disconnected from the Hip-Hop culture and looks like a styling exercise.

Maybe it’s time to give the creative direction to someone who has his/her finger on the pulse.

Omg this is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Is this still designed by “the team”???!!??????

AP19170384364028.jpg

wwd

Off-white always had a clear direction Virgil knew how to control and edit his collections. This is a terrible version of the so called 'urban brands' of the 90s, some of the looks could easily be straight out of Rainbow shops. Its insane that one of the most renowned stylists is behind such a terribly edited collection, if you look carefully there are a few separates that might work as casual wear but as a whole its a no. Corporations need to learn that stylists are not meant to head fashion brands. We saw Law Roach x Herve Leger.

It's not a bad collection...but NOTHING here that I would ever wear. It simply doesn't appeal to me. A lot of the collection is considerably provocative....just too hyper sexy. But as they say....to each, their own

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmaximus89
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->