Ohne-Titel-FALL-RTW-2010-RUNWAY-009_runway.jpg
Ohne-Titel-FALL-RTW-2010-RUNWAY-010_runway.jpg

Ohne-Titel-FALL-RTW-2010-RUNWAY-011_runway.jpg
Ohne-Titel-FALL-RTW-2010-RUNWAY-012_runway.jpg

elle.com

i love the leggings!

in general this is not as great as last season though

gorgeous!

o-t-is that elenora bose with the short hair?

Those leggings are amazing, the collection is great in general! Love the 8th dress in the 1st post.

Good collection, imo... The silhouettes are rather interesting, I enjoy the colors, the false fur (I hope) and the asymmetrical cuts! :smile:

I don't love but I don't hate it I'm kinda in between. I do like the colors and the leggings.

I like the tailoring and the play with texture. Though, I agree with angldior.

the leggings are crazyyy
i love this structure, and those geometrical things
sort of strong and functional look is really great

the dress on Heidi...with the tights & shoes...STUNNING!!!

it can be minimalist sometimes..that's nice ! truely ! but i feel like is saw it hundreds of times...

yjos went from boring to BAM in 4 looks
i loved the collection and the tights were amazing

while it still reminds me of that fall/winter 2003 collection, i can't help but love it.

This is a strong collection, confirming what the two designers are standing for, slowly but steadily allowing for their business to develop in a direction that is both retail-friendly and press-covetable... a jump a lot of designers like Rodarte are missing dearly when observing their work from different angles other than the runway.

There's a consistancy within their work that I guess buyers and press are understanding and that informs their silhouette, play with drapery and also the right amount of conceptuality that allows for their aesthetic to feel particular, yet easy to pick up from. Highlights to me definitely are the more heavy-texture knit leggings, the jogging/suit pant hybrids as well as those long-haired shearling jackets. I also much enjoyed the belted silhouettes and the simple, draped silk top on Hanne and their precise colour direction.

What could be seen as a fact of criticism would be that they largely kept with their silhouette from seasons past - the either needle-thin or pleated wide leg pants (both always featuring a very flattering cut), worn with cropped suit jackets - It also doesn't help that certain styles are repeated a few times too often for my taste on the runway (in this season's case, the drummer boy jacket with metal buttons) but that's forgiven as their collections tend to be small and it would otherwise make it difficult to fill a runway show with enough outfits.

carine roitfeld is wearing the long fur piece right off the runway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->