Old School Hollywood Gossip

LUXXX

Reaction score
All from a new book called: Hollywood Babylon: It's Back
Marilyn Monroe had an affair with Ronald Reagan

Marilyn
had a fling with
Joan Crawford, but ended it. Marilyn told Shelley Winters, "She had bad breath. Besides, she wanted to do things to me that no woman should do to another woman."

James Dean showed a disconcerting interest in a 12-year-old boy. Elia Kazan, "I've known many actors who have been twisted up in their sex lives, but never anybody as sick and unhealthy as Dean was."

Elvis Presley got it on with Nick Adam

Lucille Ball was a hooker before she was famous. Desi Arnaz had a fling with Cesar Romero.

Cary Grant had an incestuous relationship with his stepson

Strange things happened to Judy Garland's dead body (this in the chapter on "Fan Worship and Necrophilia").

Sir Winston Churchill got "musical" with actor and songwriter Ivor Novello.

Police believed Bette Davis killed her second husband, Arthur Farnsworth, by hitting him on the head and causing a hemorrhage that lead to his death two weeks later. But a grand jury - six men who confessed to being ardent fans - found her innocent.
There's more stuff the book has on celebrity genitalia at this link, if anyone cares...:lol:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/rush_molloy/index.html

:ninka: There are just some things I never wanted to know about the Golden Years of Hollywood.

I love this line! :rofl:

Sean Connery posed nude for art studies, and one student said:"It was the biggest I've ever seen. It made me drop my charcoal pencil."

I never knew that about Bette Davis!

Anyway, Loretta Young had a daughter out of wed-lock with Clark Gable and tried to cover it up saying she was "adopted." :unsure:

Old school H-Wood gossip is the best because there was no TMZ or Perez, so people got away with some crazy mess! All of them would probably have a breakdown if they had to survive the media now...

if these stars were alive right now, they would be suing like crazy! maybe their estates will.

i find this so hard to believe and i love gossip

Interesting....wonder if any of it is actually even true? If it is, my God, how sick.

Cary Grant had an incestuous relationship with his stepson

OMG,!!
anyone talk about Cary Grant , it is said he'a gay?

Oh this stuff is going to be juicier than anything on Perez...

Oh this stuff is going to be juicier than anything on Perez...
LOL!

Omg I had no idea about Lucy being a hooker! Oh god, and the rest of that stuff shocked me too.

I didn't know Lucille Ball was a hooker, I don't know if I necessarily believe that she was though.

I read this on Wikipedia...since it is wikipedia take it with a grain of salt.

During the filming of A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), in the garden of Vivien Leigh's mansion, David Niven discovered Brando and Laurence Olivier swimming in the pool. Olivier was kissing Brando. "I turned my back to them and went back inside to join Vivien. I'm sure she knew what was going on, but she made no mention of it. Nor did I. One must be sophisticated about such matters in life."[16

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres appearently full-frontal shots of johnny depp, sean connery, Awwwnarld, richard gere and ..... DANIEL RADCLIFFE =)

LOL Awwwwwnarld!
btw I've seen it...gag!

I read this on Wikipedia...since it is wikipedia take it with a grain of salt.

During the filming of A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), in the garden of Vivien Leigh's mansion, David Niven discovered Brando and Laurence Olivier swimming in the pool. Olivier was kissing Brando. "I turned my back to them and went back inside to join Vivien. I'm sure she knew what was going on, but she made no mention of it. Nor did I. One must be sophisticated about such matters in life."[16

There is a pic of Brando on the internet from a bio about him, I think it came out last year...in the pic he is performing a certain act on a dude...:shock:

But Brando also supposedly slept with Grace Kelly the night they both won Oscars.

Aw man... juicy stuff.

So juicy that some of it I can't believe! :ninja;

There is a pic of Brando on the internet from a bio about him, I think it came out last year...in the pic he is performing a certain act on a dude...:shock:

But Brando also supposedly slept with Grace Kelly the night they both won Oscars.

I didn't know about he and Grace Kelly. I was also surprised about reading that she had an abortion after becoming pregnant while she was with Oleg Cassini. I guess shows how much I know about Grace Kelly. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->