Olivia Remmets Askman

more pics from the martin bergström lookbook:

1537857.jpg

15237875.jpg

15225313.jpg

15213611.jpg

1524971.jpg

sorry for the low quality, couldn't find them in any higher quality. i just can't get over how good she is in print, for being so new. i love her!

www.salongk.se

She's very good at adapting to certain situations, she really has the model face and qualities.

Beckmans school of design shows:
OliviaavCeciliaHummel.jpg

Cecilia Hummel's portfolio (Olivia's number 4)

OliviaavMariaJohansson2.jpg

Maria Johansson's portfolio (Olivia's number 1)

thank you so much teza! i really want to see some new eds of her soon. i hope she's got some coming in!

...and sometimes you get just what you wish for! olivia is in the latest issue of bon, photographed by marcus ohlsson. gonna try to find them later on!

and i found two of them!
pics from www.mikas.se

80568_SC_wprint.jpg

80564_SC_wprint.jpg

she always looks so self assured! and i love how she looks so poised and proud in a way, not excusing herself. :heart::heart::heart:

she isn't listed on stockholmsgruppen anymore :( i hope they are just moving her to the women department and that she hasn't vanished. that i could never survive, haha.

i've been holding on to these pics, cause i'm not entirely 100% sure it's her, but oh well i'm sure enough ^_^ so here they are:

ff9910d26c.jpg
2b9141b365.jpg
4a5f8bb394.jpg
8d140223bf.jpg

lovely as always! :heart:
from linkdetails.com

I think she's in German Glamour with a girl called Kasia.
It could also be Olivia Dunin though because they just credit her as Olivia and I searched for Olivias.

oh i wish it's this olivia! haha. you don't happen to have the pics marcel? or know where they could be found? thanks for the info!

Olivia and Kasia with Ford NY

Gute Reise by Julian Board
7 double page pictures

Preview:

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back