Olya Ivanisevic

:buzz::buzz: Great to see Olya on any runway:D but styled like that not looking her total best IMO.
Thanks for the pics:flower:

A magazine

'At the top'
Photo: Wayne Maser

modelwerkblog.blogspot.com

I haven't seen anything from this girl for so long,I wish she would work more,such a georges young lady,and great legs indeed :D

Some new pics... by Joshua Allen :blush::woot:

Joshua Allen

oiwomenjoshuaallen1a.th.jpg

womenmanagemen

There's never enough new pics of Olya. Thanks for posting. :smile:

Gorgeous Card, WOMEN chose some of her best pictures :rolleyes:, the last one is LOVELY!! :blush:... omg i can't believe NYFW is just around the corner :woot:

Slightly prettier than Shannan Click with a slightly better body.

Love all the candid shots Women are putting in their show cards this season. Olya deserves to get some good shows this time round.

Those are fantastic pictures for her showcard! They really showcase her versatility.

Love all the candid shots Women are putting in their show cards this season.

No kidding, who ever came up with the idea of the four picture set with candids is a genius. It shows off all the Women models so well and Olya is no exception. :D

I may have just died and gone to heaven. She is looking AMAZING! Here's to the hoping she gets booked,she deserves too. There's nothing better than waking up in the morning during fashionweek,checking inhere and seeing new photos of her <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->