On Aura Tout Vu Haute Couture

It's somehow very early 19th century, the detailing... The jackets, that is.

I don't like it at all.

finally.........

i dont like this collection, its too trashy and un-professional looking for my tastes

but im sure some people like it :wink:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 19th, 2004 - 5:21 pm
finally.........

i dont like this collection, its too trashy and un-professional looking for my tastes

but im sure some people like it :wink:
its not trashy...it looks like trash stuck on clothes...not for me :huh:

I hope I don't offend anyone who likes it, but to me it kind of looks like they took suit jackets, etc. and glued piles of rags to them... :blink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 19th, 2004 - 5:31 pm
I hope I don't offend anyone who likes it, but to me it kind of looks like they took suit jackets, etc. and glued piles of rags to them... :blink:
EXACTLY! :lol:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jan 20th, 2004 - 1:32 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Jan 20th, 2004 - 1:32 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jan 19th, 2004 - 5:31 pm
I hope I it kind of looks like they took suit jackets, etc. and glued piles of rags to them... :blink:
EXACTLY! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

well, its too busy for no apparent reason, plain bad taste
i wonder if they ever sell to anyone :unsure:

thanks to acid for the pictures :flower:

Hmm. Actually I like some of the pieces individually. If you take away the "look", like, remove the damn hat, accessories, and coat, then the dresses look nice. to me anyway.

I liek peices individualy, but still its pritty over done, its evryw annabe Lacriox with no taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"