Opinions On These Ysl Shoes

sure why not. its very common over here to wear these kinds shoes on summer days when you out with some friends :wink:

Oh, you changed your avatar... I like it! "Flip flop time..."

I wish! It's rainy and cold here...

i thought YSL would be more classier?? no offence but i have seen them around a lot and havent taken much liking to them.

I don't love them. I mean, if you like them, go for it. It's a classic style and they're most definitly good quality.

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Apr 11th, 2004 - 8:17 pm
candies?
I thought the exact same thing when I saw these! :doh:

The biggest difference being about $200, Mia and several other department store designers make these. I'm not so fond of them, as they've been around a while.

They remind me a bit of the very first Louis Vuitton sandals back when... (like 5-7 years ago). They're alright, but for summer wouldn't you want something a bit more fun? :wink:

I'm not too fond of those.
they look kind of cheap IMO, at least a lot of cheaper brands make those which cost so much less.

Originally posted by MissPurple+Apr 11th, 2004 - 9:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Apr 11th, 2004 - 9:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chocsta@Apr 11th, 2004 - 9:04 pm
Like this one... beautiful :blush:

Emanuel Ungaro
:huh: but how is that related to this topic...? [/b][/quote]
I was trying to offer an alternative... :wink:

Thanks for all your opinions! I appreciate the input- I didn't see the Candies connection until you pointed it out and now I'm kicking myself for not seeing it sooner. :blush:

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Apr 11th, 2004 - 8:17 pm
candies?
I have some black candies that are similar to the ones posted. Only $30! :lol:

i dont like them...kind of boring, there are many other options out there.

The YSL can be nice but get a pedicure first (one of the studs looks badly hammered)
The D&G aren't shoes, they are walking logos

I like the YSL ones. They're pretty and good for summer. So why not?

@chocsta: The Emanuel Ungaro ones are great! :flower:

edit: I so agree with you, Sybarite. The D&G look so ordinary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->