Slippers..........

Lovin_It

Reaction score
this is what you might want:

http://www.amyjogladstone.com/

They have some interesting looking slippers for indoors and for outdoors for that neighorhood stroll to the store. Just 2 examples:
wa06205b94mpq2.jpg

wa06205b16mli2.jpg

i :heart: slippers!!...

and i am VERY picky about good fluffy comfy slippers that don't make me slip and slide on my wood floors...

i have big fluffy white terrycloth ones for when i get out of the bath...

and suede/sheepskin ones for cold winter-y days to keep my feet toasty..

:P

i alss have pretty red satin ones from chinatown that are just very pretty...

i LOVE slippers, although i always wear mine so much they fall apart, atm i have a pair of reallt cute slipper socks, they are pink and white striped and knitted with those little rubber things underneath so they dont slip on the floor, there so so comfy. There shaped like bellet flat and have a little strap across. There so hard to describe, this is when i really need a digital camera.

I saw these purple velvet jimmy choo sandle-like slippers and they were amazing!!! i forgot where i saw them, though... i'll post a picture if i find one, karma for anyone who knows what i'm talking about and can find a pic before me:P

Love the site Crow_Watcher - and love these slippers (for only $89) - nice one

wa06205c83m.jpg

Thanks Lovin! Amy Jo Gladstone comapany is published in several magazines for it's style and quality. Some well known New Yorkers have slippers from the company. Also, I have a uppity friend who purchased the Maltese dog and Prima slippers from them. She walks around in them and talks about how cute they are and high priced, but worth it (I guess shes looking for a medal). :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->