Orlando Bloom’s new girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Because ussually when a celebrity is rumored to be dating somebody the thread is like 1-3 pages. This is just turning into a big coversation that could be held on his own thread.

I didn't realize I would be getting teamed up on by the Orlando fans for that little comment.:lol:

^^ The orlando thread you can mostly talk about ONLY his clothes, this one includes personal life, so the subject goes beyond who everyone thinks he's is dating at the time. It allows ppl to post any type of rumor or story Etc. they have heard, not just fashion stuff. And i don't think anyone wanted to team up on you, your comment just sounded like "Why is this thread so long, it's not important enough to be this long" so it just sounded funny, but i know what your getting at now and i understand. I apologize if you felt ganged up on.

scblonndie said:
I didn't realize I would be getting teamed up on by the Orlando fans for that little comment.:lol:

hahaha, you're so funny it hurts!
first of all, I'm not a fan of Orlando and second, it's a fact: you don't have to care about it. you don't even have to visit and read this thread. I don't go and comment about ppl writing 56 pages about Paris Hilton's dog, because I don't care about that...

Really didn't mean to offend you with that comment, sorry. Just asking a simple question. Please, keep adding to the thread.

yeah okay, let's forget that. I'm sorry too, but you know it annoyed me...

Hey everyone, orlando bloom does have a new girl friend, his old one, they never broke up.:sick:

Yes, I speak to him on a regular basis, and plus I tell him what to wear, well you all know that last piece about what he wears is a crock of sh*t, b/c if I had control of what he wears id make him walk around but neked, ha ha, sexy.:brows:

Orlando's love blooms

From Sydney Confidential
15-06-2005

HOLLYWOOD spunk Orlando Bloom has jetted into Sydney to rekindle his love affair with Superman Returns starlet Kate Bosworth, Confidential can reveal.

And if you believe reports circling through the UK press in the past 24 hours, the Kingdom of Heaven babe came bearing a $415,000 diamond engagement ring.

The on-again off-again glamour couple split in February citing conflicting work schedules, but Bloom has arrived to woo back his 22-year-old ex, who is based in Sydney filming the upcoming Superman flick.

Bloom has been given a two month hiatus from the set of the Pirates of the Caribbean sequel, and flew straight into Sydney on Sunday sporting a roguish-looking ponytail.

The pair may be at the top of the Hollywood A-list, but they were happy to by-pass the exclusive dining room at the Bondi Icebergs in favour of the punters' club downstairs on Sunday night.

Bosworth, dressed in a long flowing dress and chunky belt, appeared happy to be back on the arm of her beau.

However, public holiday crowds meant the celeb couple were left without a table, and they left the Bondi hot-spot to join Superman Returns director Bryan Singer at a private bash in Queens Park.

Bosworth was able to take a break from her Lois Lane character to give her man a tour around her favourite Sydney haunts.

Staff at Bill Grainger's trendy inner-city cafe Bill's reported the megastars appeared smitten with each other as they ate identical breakfasts of scrambled eggs with avocado. Following the leisurely breakfast, Bosworth and her Troy hunk, both dressed in black, took a stroll around Centennial Park.

:clap:for them if it's true. Such a cute couple.

^^ Please don't post that here, they are not engaged and its no one really knows if they are actually back together, we just know he is visiting her in sydney. It's alllllll gossip, you can post the picture though, i just don't want to get into another row.

^^^ I just realized how many grammatical errors that gossip thing has, lol.

The article is for anyone who's interested. It doesn't say they're engaged either. There's no need for a row. I don't see why I can't post it. :smile:

Sorry my bad, it states that he proposed and that they are back together, wwhich no one can confirm, and rows have been started up everywhere b/c of this, And it's not b/c you will start a row, it's b/c ppl will come in and look, oh he asked her to marry him, there back together, blah blah blah, and it's not true.

This is the gossip section of TFS and members other than yourself might like to read that they are *possibly* back together. It was not meant to offend you although I really don't see why it should. It's already been posted so please let's not quibble over this.

I swear if someone says just one"oh im so happy they are engaged" im going to smack them virtually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->