Orlando Bloom’s new girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Star

Reaction score
Has Orlando Bloom found himself a new playmate? The 28-year-old British actor, who saw his latest blockbuster release Kingdom of Heaven top the US box office this weekend, was seen getting cosy with American MTV presenter Vanessa Minnillo last week, leading to reports the pair could be dating. "They were whispering to each other, touching each other, and dirty dancing all night. Girls would come up and try to get it on with him, and he politely snubbed every one for Vanessa. They were very much together," an onlooker at New York's Gypsy Tea Club told the New York Daily News. Vanessa, 24, didn't leave the club until 2am, with Orli leaving just a few minutes later.From glamourmagazine.co.uk

:yuk: Hasn't she dated EVERYone?? Poor girl. She seems like the celebrity rebound girl...

does anyone know where i can find a pic of her? not sure who she is . . .

oh ok! i'm pretty sure i've seen her before . . . didn't know her name though. thanks curious!

Vanessa was so flirty with Orlando on TRL. I think either these rumors are based on how they acted on the show, or it's true, and that's why they were so flirty (Vanessa more than Orlando, but he always responded playfully, but gentlemanly.)

Isn't she some former beauty queen - or am I confusing her with someone?

^ Yep, you're right. I think Ms. Teen USA? Not sure which one exactly, but I did notice some beauty queen credits when I pulled that pic for ChrissyM. No problem on the photo, btw, Chrissy!

Ha! I thought so, thanks Curious, I was too lazy to even google her.

Diamond Star said:
Has Orlando Bloom found himself a new playmate? The 28-year-old British actor, who saw his latest blockbuster release Kingdom of Heaven top the US box office this weekend, was seen getting cosy with American MTV presenter Vanessa Minnillo last week, leading to reports the pair could be dating. "They were whispering to each other, touching each other, and dirty dancing all night. Girls would come up and try to get it on with him, and he politely snubbed every one for Vanessa. They were very much together," an onlooker at New York's Gypsy Tea Club told the New York Daily News. Vanessa, 24, didn't leave the club until 2am, with Orli leaving just a few minutes later.From glamourmagazine.co.uk

That is impossible. After orlando did TRL he went with Only his agent to get a bite to eat, then headed back for his hotel where he had to get ready for the premiere of KOH, then he went to the premiere. So it is impossible that they stayed out till 2Am, what did he do go to the premiere which lasted till AT LEAST past midnight, then go to his hotel, change into new clothes, and party till 2. Unlikely in my opinion.

And if so why aren't their any pictures, they have him in pictures leaving a restaurant with his agent on the same day, its unlikely to me that they lost track of him at any point during that entire weekend.

521959s.jpg
sorry its so small(thats his agent right behind him)
521729A.jpg

521729B.jpg

If they have pictures of this there is only one reason they wouldn't have pics of a star spotted partying all night with a TRL host, and that reason is, is that it never happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she cant have my Orlando! *grabs a hold of orli and never lets go*

Actually, it sounds quite likely that he did go back to the hotel in order to change and then party, now that you put it that way. And celebrities often use back or secret entrances so that the paparazzi don't get pics when they don't want to be seen.

Feh, he could do better though. I loathed Kate B at first, but then she grew on me and now I think she's definitely one of the classier, nicer actresses out there. I think he should date Keira Knightley, they're so cute together.

that's the most idiotic thing I've heard. she's not even his type! haha! and she was so annoyingly flirty on TRL. she even touched his tattoo on his belly! I think that's so tacky and cheap. she should go and search for a man in her league! I even like Kate more!

and if you ask me, I want him and Eva Green to hook up. the chemistry between them on Kingdom of Heaven was great! or yeah, Keira would be nice too. or me, fairy! :smile: ha..haha!

ha..hahahaa! that was a good one! sorry, I really don't want to offend you...but I don't think they were perfect at all. Kate is a pretty girl, but that's it IMO. anyways...we don't need another thread to discuss it..so I leave it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->